Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Principium Nexus

Just took some Al-lad

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys, just decided it was time for some internal work again. I already have numerous experiences with psychedelics and when I solo trip I really come to peace compared to trips with other people around. Here and there I might share some ideas or insights, if context stops making sense that's a point where I probably have to stop using logic and go with a meditative flow instead of putting notes all the time.

I put up some lovely meditative music on, got some paper and pencils ready when I want to draw (sometimes better to reflect than words) and cosy blanket and pillows. :)

Personal notes

Dose: 75ug oral - This time I didnt chew on the tab but swallowed it with some water directly. If it's too light I might add 75ug more.

Time of intake: 17:30 -  Feeling a bit better than neutral, still have things to work out and larger changes will happen in my life soon. So far I'm looking forward to what this experience will reveal to me. 

17:45 (+0:15) - My smell has increased significantly, I have a small bunny here from a friend because he is away and the smell is already 10x as apparent. I really feel amazed by how much more detail and magnitude this sense can have.

i'll save that music for my next trip. wow that's calming as fuck. have a nice trip.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@Principium Nexus Don't post here drunk. Finish your trip, then post.

You should not be online while tripping.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Yeah agreed, it's probably better not to post when the mind dissolves :P

Do you think 75ug is enough? If I add later it might only extend the trip instead of taking me to higher level.

@Principium Nexus Get out of here and trip properly. You should have figured that out before you started. Now deal with the consequences.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

In my experience 75ug is almost like nothing. Like a cup of coffee. It's not even comparable to higher doses.

I would only take it if I wanted to meditate all day, but not trip and needed that extra boost of awareness to start off.