Monkey-man

Why Jesus and Buddha wanted to liberate us if reality is non-dual?

8 posts in this topic

If we look on the big picture - reality is non-dual, so doesn't matter really whether you become enlightened or reach nirvana or go to heaven or live blissful life realizing oneness with god or just be happy. Doesn't matter whether you doing spirituality for good life as a body or for good afterlife as a soul or for the sake of Truth. God doesn't care whether everything reaches perfect alignment with oneness and all frequencies and any other phenomenon inside reality are perfectly aligned and enlightened. It's all perfect anyways.

So please tell me, why all this good vs evil fight? Why fight between infinity vs void if its both same? Why enlightened Jesus and Buddha and other saints wants us to become enlightened so much? Why they want to liberate us? Why they want us to live in heaven state or nirvana state? They clearly see how needless all this endless game is. But still they wanted us to connect with god, actualize, have nice afterlife. Why why??? Does it mean that god wants us to realize oneness, i.e. does it mean that god wants to realize oneness itself ? Does it mean that god is not self-aware and this is what the direction of this whole game is? For reality to become self aware? Is it the main mechanism of how reality goes? If yes then why god wants to realize itself? To reach ultimate oneness and go back to singularity? And then Big Bang and start game again, matrix 7.0? But all next big bangs are already there inside infinity, so what the hell?

Edited by Monkey-man

They want to remove unecessary suffering.

As simple as that.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Whether you become enlightened or don't means nothing. If its all nothing and pointless though, so why not have the best experience possible which is probably the pathless path. These enlightened characters are seemingly conscious enough to recognize the unnecessary suffering of others due to their true understanding of reality. Therefore they're simply offering alternatives to people for living a more fulfilling life. 

10 hours ago, Monkey-man said:

If we look on the big picture - reality is non-dual, so doesn't matter really whether you become enlightened or reach nirvana or go to heaven or live blissful life realizing oneness with god or just be happy. Doesn't matter whether you doing spirituality for good life as a body or for good afterlife as a soul or for the sake of Truth. God doesn't care whether everything reaches perfect alignment with oneness and all frequencies and any other phenomenon inside reality are perfectly aligned and enlightened. It's all perfect anyways.

So please tell me, why all this good vs evil fight? Why fight between infinity vs void if its both same? Why enlightened Jesus and Buddha and other saints wants us to become enlightened so much? Why they want to liberate us? Why they want us to live in heaven state or nirvana state? They clearly see how needless all this endless game is. But still they wanted us to connect with god, actualize, have nice afterlife. Why why??? Does it mean that god wants us to realize oneness, i.e. does it mean that god wants to realize oneness itself ? Does it mean that god is not self-aware and this is what the direction of this whole game is? For reality to become self aware? Is it the main mechanism of how reality goes? If yes then why god wants to realize itself? To reach ultimate oneness and go back to singularity? And then Big Bang and start game again, matrix 7.0? But all next big bangs are already there inside infinity, so what the hell?

They want to do something with the rest of their lives.. Among everything that can be done to spend the rest of their living, the subject of enlightenment sticks out like a sore thumb.  One day they start to think, 'If I don't tell them, who would tell them?  so let me give a try'... :) This is how the whole thing starts. They are not really very serious. They just play with their lives, like anybody else who is enlightened.

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

13 hours ago, Monkey-man said:

But all next big bangs are already there inside infinity, so what the hell?

Unless infinity is also endless next new original things (the term "already" does not hold, which means that creativity is an essential property of reality).

Edited by doronshadmi