Uberverse

No Free Will (limiting Beliefs)

8 posts in this topic

After watching Leo's latest Comprehension Has Many Degrees video I realized as much as I want to believe we don't have free will, we do. The point made cut threw my mind and I began challenging other limiting beliefs about myself. Is there a next step after grasping free will to really create, say your own reality?

Having no free will isn't necessarily a limiting belief. Also, it's one of the things that become so abundantly clear after self inquiry and introspection, at least for me. This may sound paradoxical, but when you truly give up your clinging to the illusion of free will, you somehow become very free.

@Uberverse How can the separate self have free will? The separate self doesn't even exist.

Edited by Esoteric

@AxelK So no free will is not exactly a limiting belief and when I give up clinging to the illusion of free will, more freedom?

@Esoteric  A separate self doesn't exist, does this mean anything but the self is an illusion?

I dig these responses B|

@Uberverse No free will is a limiting belief if you identify yourself as a seperate person with your own thoughts, feelings etc that you are in control of. Although 99% of people live like this, a little bit of meditation proves how wrong this is pretty fast. The times i've been able to truly give up the illusion of control and free will, i've felt extremely free and liberated. You still won't have free will though, but you'll just embrace the journey as an observer and this gives a tremendous feeling of freedom, at least it does for me the times i've actually accomplished it.

Edited by AxelK

@Uberverse Leo made a video about depth of comprehension, and you are saying you have comprehended the opposite of what he has said about free will. It is worth at least considering that you have not comprehended how it is that we don’t exist and do not have free will, and that Leo has been further down the truth hole, and is coming from a place of truthfulness. The truth does set us free. It is not something to fear. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@AxelK So the wrong identification that I am a separate person with my own thoughts and feelings is the issue. Give up illusion of free will and control and feel free and liberated. Sounds like embracing the journey as the observer is the way to go and things like stepping up my meditation and contemplation will seem to help. Great reply!

@Nahm Wow i guess that video went way over my head! Comprehending we don't exist yikes! And we don't have free will...Leo has definitely been down the truth hole and I believe his truthfulness. But I'm not gonna lie I'm afraid to jump down that hole to find truth, but if it sets you free how could I not? Thank you for the clarification response! Looks like I have a lot more work to do than i thought!