TeamBills

Enlightment / No Free Will = Happy With Not Being Able To Hold Down A Job?

7 posts in this topic

I've watched these videos multiple times. The enlightment ones I watched about a year ago, forgot about it, and have now come back to. 

Spiritual Enlightment 1-3
What To Next After Learning About Enlightment
Enlightment FAQ 1-2 
Benefits of Enlghtment
Advanced Tips For Self-Inquiery
Does Free Will Exist
What To Do Next After Learning About Enlightment
How To Become Enlightened (half of it)
Understading Awareness
Ultimate Model of Human Knowledge
How You Lie
Radial Openmindness 

I wanted to think about this a little bit before posting on here so I could get my thoughts straight about it. Hasn't worked. So the whole thing about no free will has been scaring the crap out of me. A major, major problem for me and a 24/7 obsessive thought too is about me not being able to be an adult, not being responsible enough, not being able to hold onto a job, not being able to grow up, getting caught up in addictions which derail my life because of my lack of self discipline, and not being able to fit into society. If what Leo says is true then I have absolutely no control on whether that happens or not. I've watched the videos I listed but I am still partly confused. So someone who has reached enlightment could be homeless their whole life or have some type of addiction that derails their entire life but with reaching enlightment they realize it isn't in their control so they are ok and at peace with it and are still way happier and more relaxed then someone who has the opposite life style but who also isn't enlightened? 

1. The answer of "well just get some self discipline and you don't have to worry" isn't going to really address the issue here in my opinion. It is a very, very complicated situation. I'll leave it at that. 

2. If you have reached enlightment could you add that in your post? Maybe you have a different view point then people who isn't enlightened. 

Thanks

Edited by TeamBills

@TeamBills sounds like you need to be more on top of the short term situation, pick up the enlightenment pursuit later.  Every morning, get up whatever time needed to exercise and meditate first thing, and start shifting the diet to healthy. Consider making a post asking for everyone’s advice on how to get motivated and disciplined. Is it gonna haunt you for a day, a year, the rest of your life? Of course not. It’ll still be now, so...get going!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

i havent reached enlightenment but have had experiences of it by taking 5 meo dmt. you have no free will ZERO, your body is like a puppet and infinite eternal awareness is the hand up your butt making you move. infinite eternal awareness controls every move the body makes and every thought the mind has. you have as much free will, as a character in a dream has free will. 

if you experience this state permanently, you wont care about life circumstances or what is happening, because you will experience having no control, and will see you are not the mind and body anyway. but the thing is even if you reach this state, life still goes on, you still do the same shit you have always done, there has never been anybody doing anything from the very beginning only now you will know it

@TeamBills A good way to think about this issue is: everything you've ever done, was done without free will. In the same way that every time you got Xmas gifts, it wasn't caused by Santa.

So it's really not a problem that Santa doesn't exist. Xmas gifts still happen.

You can climb mount Everest with no free will. Your body and mind will do whatever they are capable of doing, no more, no less. How do you know what they're capable of doing? You don't! That's why you gotta try. Sometimes you will succeed, sometimes you will fail. But if you never try, you'll never know what you could have accomplished.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@TeamBills You'll be happy whether your homeless or not, jobless or not. The whole issue you have about a derailed life is an illusion because how can your life be anything other than it is? It takes a thought that it SHOULD be a certain way to make the conclusion that it is derailed.

First there was a Santa, then i learned there is no Santa, then i was Santa, now there is no Santa, so, I’m going to be Santa now. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

If anyone tried to help, thank you. When I posted this topic I thought I was ok with hearing what you guys had to say, but after a few days I realized I'm too scared to read what you guys think, especially the enlightened people who replied. I haven't read any of the posts on this topic, I scrolled to the bottom and enlarged the screen resolution so I couldn't read the replies. Sorry to have wasted the time if anyone was trying to help. I feel really bad about it. I will respond and read the replies later, but I'm not ready yet. I'll @ you guys so you know when I reply.