doronshadmi

Forcing Buds To Become Folwers

79 posts in this topic

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. 

There is something called responsible drug use right? If you want to be really sure you don't do dump shit, get a trip sitter.
No fire, no driving, no nothing.

3 minutes ago, Dodo said:

It's a really small problem you are targeting. Frankly it's like looking at a pool filled with junk and pointing to one piece of trash shouting and screaming that it's polluting the pool.

There are much more problems in this world that can be thought of. There is also a way to transcend them. Target the root issue. The "I" thought is the root issue. Stop wasting valuable energy for your own sake. You're not going to make a difference by bitching about psychedelics anyway!! 

Is that what you are going to say to parents that their child was killed by a person that drove a car under psychedelics influence?

4 minutes ago, doronshadmi said:

How can you be sure about that?

Because that is the last thing you want to do when tripping.

Do you think this forum attracts people who want to drive under the influce of something?

Just now, doronshadmi said:

Are you going to use fire under the influence of psychedelics, or first you wait that the influence is over?

Fire was a metaphor. It means that your dislike of a thing is actually not because of that thing, but because of the way you and others perceive and use that thing. The problem is not in the thing, it's in the self. Look within because you're not making yourself any favors by being stuck in thought like that. 

Can you stop and listen to the sensations that arise instead? You will like it I swear

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 minutes ago, doronshadmi said:

Is that what you are going to say to parents that their child was killed by a person that drove a car under psychedelics influence?

I already told you I am not going to tell the parents anything. Your inability to register my answer is a point set and match proof that you are stuck in some egoic pattern and don't want to let go. You think that this question is very deep? No it's not. I will say nothing to them. This is the answer. Silence is the language of God.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Just now, Marco_the_Ape said:

There is something called responsible drug use right?

Do you have the same control about your activity under psychedelics influence than without it? 

1000 of people are raped or killed everyday and somebody is concerned if somebody in actualized.org trips and goes driving?

You dont have anything more intresting to focus your attention? If you want to worry about things like this, you are fucked. Sorry.

4 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Fire was a metaphor.

In case that it is not a metaphor, are you going to use fire under the influence of psychedelics, or first you wait that the influence is over?

2 minutes ago, Richard Alpert said:

1000 of people are raped or killed everyday and somebody is concerned if somebody in actualized.org trips and goes driving?

Do you actually say that saving even one person that may be harmed by a person under psychedelics influence, is not counted? 

1 minute ago, doronshadmi said:

In case that it is not a metaphor, are you going to use fire under the influence of psychedelics, or first you wait that the influence is over?

Yes, I'm going to light a candle and pray that you get out of the past and future and recognize the isness

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

8 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Yes, I'm going to light a candle and pray that you get out of the past and future and recognize the isness

Why do you avoid a straightforward answer?

Also please answer to this question:

Can you guarantee that you are more responsible under drugs' influence than without them, in a given situation?

Edited by doronshadmi

@doronshadmi there's nothing to say. you're being extremely biased.

what would you say to the parents of a child that was killed by a car driven by someone who ate a bad meal and suffered a deep pain in the heart and couldn't control the car properly?

you certainly have no idea what you're saying. i'm part of a society that builds and restructures families with the help of psychedelics.

unborn Truth

1 hour ago, doronshadmi said:

Because it ripped me up so badly

Why do you think it ripped you upp so badly?

8 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@doronshadmi... i'm part of a society that builds and restructures families with the help of psychedelics.

Where is this society are you talking about this forum? 

Edited by doronshadmi

14 minutes ago, Hsinav said:

Why do you think it ripped you upp so badly?

Please read all of https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/15715-forcing-buds-to-become-folwers/?do=findComment&comment=159997

It is not entirely about me. Try to get things beyond your personal ego.

Care about others is one of the ways not to be stuck in your personal ego. 

Edited by doronshadmi

15 minutes ago, doronshadmi said:

Why do you avoid a straightforward answer?

Also please answer to this question:

Can you guarantee that you are more responsible under drugs' influence than without them, in a given situation?

It was a straight forward answer, how do you know I'm not going to do exactly that? I love you, but you're cheating on the present moment. Don't do it for too long for the present moment is God.

I have only experiences with weed and I can say that under the influence I am still the same me. Only the content changes, it becomes a higher frequency and I simply bask in that light. My whole body energy rejoices and I have nothing but love and happiness in my entire energy field.

I don't own a car. I believe cars are a polluting the clean air mother Earth ? provides through trees. That's why I spend a lot of time in the park, meditating in clean air, no matter how cold.

@doronshadmi Peace and love, brother, we are both having the human experience. It's hard. It's unfair. We have to find the Truth ourselves. 

I hope you read the whole thing and feel and fill your heart and pour emptiness in the mind.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

29 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I have only experiences with weed and I can say that under the influence I am still the same me. Only the content changes, it becomes a higher frequency and I simply bask in that light. My whole body energy rejoices and I have nothing but love and happiness in my entire energy field.

Great, but it is much better to get this happiness in your system without the need of external stuff like psychedelics.

All the stuff that you need is naturally within you.

When you actually get that, then and only then you are naturally walking in an actual path of enlightenment.

Edited by doronshadmi

1 hour ago, doronshadmi said:

Do you actually say that saving even one person that may be harmed by a person under psychedelics influence, is not counted? 

People who drink alcohol might drive. The odds that someone in actualized org jumps to the car under the influence of psychedelic and kills somebody are probably as high as winning the main prize in lotto. That is what i am saying. You shouldnt worry about people dying, it happens every second.