doronshadmi

Forcing Buds To Become Folwers

79 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Hsinav said:

Why do you think it took years for you to recover?

Because it ripped me up so badly until I needed several years to recover.

Unfortunately there are many persons around the globe that were harmed by psychedelics and they did not recover till their last day.

Moreover, there are many persons around the globe that were harmed by persons under psychedelics' influence.

In other words, from my own experience, and by the facts that there are many persons around the globe that are harmed by psychedelics every day, it is (by understatement) not a safe tool for enlightenment.

-------------------

I am still waiting to Leo's honest answers to my questions to him.

Edited by doronshadmi

34 minutes ago, doronshadmi said:

Nahm, you say: "psychedelics helped me to quickly see that psychedelics don’t exist. Neither does fear, doubt, worry, stress, suffering, lack, shortage, or another entity who bares any responsibility for me because I am alone, and I am free."

I have some question to you.

Are you free of any responsibility in case that you are driving a car under the influence of some psychedelics, and kill some person?

This is the character in the story, who is the actual entity Nahm that you are referring to? Hint: Nahm has never been in the past or future, Nahm does not exist as story. The story is the dream! If you kill someone in your dream tonight, when you wake up are you going to beat yourself up? 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@doronshadmi get over it. grow up.

we're adults now. everyone is responsible for what they do.

you're behaving like someone who's been raped and now spends the rest of Life complaining about sex, not being able to have a single orgasm.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

6 minutes ago, Dodo said:

This is the character in the story, who is the actual entity Nahm that you are referring to? Hint: Nahm has never been in the past or future, Nahm does not exist as story. The story is the dream! If you kill someone in your dream tonight, when you wake up are you going to beat yourself up? 

Dodo, in my example Nehm is not dreaming.

In this case does he responsible in case that he is driving a car under the influence of some psychedelics, and kill some person?

2 minutes ago, doronshadmi said:

In this case does he responsible in case that he is driving a car under the influence of some psychedelics, and kill some person?

Yes, he is and the justice system will also find him guilty. This is the game we are playing and the game has rules. The dream character will be responsible and pay for his actions, until the dream character is no more. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Why the f* would he do that? Maybe you might consider the fact that some people use drugs in a responsible way.

1 hour ago, ajasatya said:

@doronshadmi get over it. grow up.

we're adults now. everyone is responsible for what they do.

you're behaving like someone who's been raped and now spends the rest of Life complaining about sex, not being able to have a single orgasm.

I got over it.

But life goes on and other persons can be harmed by psychedelics every day.

What do you say to persons that their child was killed by a person under psychedelics influence? 

Edited by doronshadmi

4 minutes ago, doronshadmi said:

What do you say to persons that their child was killed by a person under psychedelics influence?

what do you say to people who cut their own penis in the half?

keep playing the messiah. you're entirely helpless.

unborn Truth

7 minutes ago, Marco_the_Ape said:

Why the f* would he do that? Maybe you might consider the fact that some people use drugs in a responsible way.

Can you guarantee that you are more responsible under drugs' influence than without them, in a given situation?

Let's be clearer.

What do you say to parents that their child was killed by a person that drove a car under psychedelics influence?

8 minutes ago, doronshadmi said:

I got over it.

But life goes on and other persons can are harmed by psychedelics every day.

Anything can happen at any moment - we can speculate a lot of scenarios... That's why it's important to be grounded in the changeless. It's not about having some moral high ground, it's about your own peace of mind / from mind.

What is is what is. Arguing against what is is a losing battle. In order to be on the winning side you have to be radically on the side of isness. Fight it externally if you want, but don't fight it internally holding the belief "this shouldn't be the way it is", because you are going to suffer needlessly. 

By all means defend your position, but what's important is the space from which you're doing so. It's all subjective. Perhaps the root of the issue here is that us humans have a negative belief about death. What if death is not the worst thing that can happen to you, but the best thing? Why have you assumed the worst? Perhaps if someone kills someone else's child, it was the biggest gift that the child could have received? 

I'm not saying it is true, but have you ever even been open to the possibility that you don't know what death is? 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

7 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

what do you say to people who cut their own penis in the half?

keep playing the messiah. you're entirely helpless.

Please explain exactly why I am playing the messiah by asking a straightforward question which is:

What do you say to parents that their child was killed by a person that drove a car under psychedelics influence?

4 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Anything can happen at any moment - we can speculate a lot of scenarios... That's why it's important to be grounded in the changeless. It's not about having some moral high ground, it's about your own peace of mind / from mind.

What is is what is. Arguing against what is is a losing battle. In order to be on the winning side you have to be radically on the side of isness. Fight it externally if you want, but don't fight it internally holding the belief "this shouldn't be the way it is", because you are going to suffer needlessly. 

By all means defend your position, but what's important is the space from which you're doing so. It's all subjective. Perhaps the root of the issue here is that us humans have a negative belief about death. What if death is not the worst thing that can happen to you, but the best thing? Why have you assumed the worst? Perhaps if someone kills someone else's child, it was the biggest gift that the child could have received? 

I'm not saying it is true, but have you ever even been open to the possibility that you don't know what death is? 

Is that what you are going to say to parents that their child was killed by a person that drove a car under psychedelics influence?

Please explain exactly why I am playing the messiah by asking a straightforward question which is:

Trust me, nobody in this forum is driving under the influence of a psychedelic. Even if some idiot went driving, 1000% more drive overs happen by sober drivers. So help yourself and stop mental gymnastic.

My thoughts are that psychedelics shouldnt be marketed too much to others, because the people who are meant to find them will find them. Trips reports etc. are nice, but marketing them to average Joe is useless.

Just now, doronshadmi said:

Is that what you are going to say to parents that their child was killed by a person that drove a car under psychedelics influence?

No, I'm not going to tell them anything. I don't know these people

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

6 minutes ago, doronshadmi said:

Psychedelics and all other mind altering substances have to be used in a safe environment. They are about spiritual growth. Fire can burn down your home, but if you use it wisely, it will light it up.

It doesn't mean fire is evil, it's how you use it! 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

3 minutes ago, Richard Alpert said:

Trust me, nobody in this forum is driving under the influence of a psychedelic.

How can you be sure about that?

How can you be sure about that?

It's a really small problem you are targeting. Frankly it's like looking at a pool filled with junk and pointing to one piece of trash shouting and screaming that it's polluting the pool.

There are much more problems in this world that can be thought of. There is also a way to transcend them. Target the root issue. The "I" thought is the root issue. Stop wasting valuable energy for your own sake. You're not going to make a difference by bitching about psychedelics anyway!! 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

Psychedelics and all other mind altering substances have to be used in a safe environment. They are about spiritual growth. Fire can burn down your home, but if you use it wisely, it will light it up.

Are you going to use fire under the influence of psychedelics, or first you wait that the influence is over?