Peter Zemskov

How To Transfer From Lower Self To Higher Self?

10 posts in this topic

Often times throughout the day I find myself in my lower self and this makes me unable to do some higher conciousness things like for example contemplation. All the times that I tried doing high conciousness things when I'm in my lower self have turned out into a failure. For example if I watch Leo's video when I'm in my lower self I don't understand what he is saying (because at this moment I don't care about it) and my desire to do something low conciousness increases even more. And then I have to wait till I naturally go into my higher self and only then I can work on myself.  Any thoughts on how to transfer from lower self to higher self?

Daily morning meditation to raise awareness to avoid spiraling down into low consciousness. Build habits of high consciousness activities. Be connected to being. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

How do we know there is a higher self?

How do we know there is a lower self?

How do we know there is a higher self?

How do we know there is a lower self?

19 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Peter Zemskov have you transcended maslow’s pyramid yet?

What do you mean? You mean if my most important need is self-actualization? I try it to be this way and it often is but often my main needs are still belonging and love or esteem.

@Peter Zemskov My bad, I think I misread. Have you tried meditating to slow / no thinking and then allowing the higher self? Sounds simple, but it’s not a matter of adding, it’s a matter of letting other-than-higher-self go. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Is the higher self a conceptual construct based off the assumption and disposition that the lower self is actual in its nature? 

Is there a self at all? Or is the self a series of thoughts trying to identify itself through thought? 

Edited by Faceless

I find that the limit between my so-called higher and lower self is not that clear-cut as you present. The line is more blurred, which gives more wiggle-room to work with them, even when I'm not feeling at my 'highest' self. Also, don't be so harsh on yourself. We all struggle, and the fact that you're trying to become conscious of your states is a wonderful start. Good luck!

Cut all your addictions and distractions sustainably.  That would be huge progress right there.  Keep it practical.  Actually start to target and root out each one systematically.  Maybe do 1 bad habit every 30 days and after 1 year you’ll have 12 bad habits snuffed-out.  That’s real growth right there.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor