Alexo45

"i" Don't Exist, "i" Never Existed At All.

26 posts in this topic

Hahahahahah.

I've read it somewhere before, but shit did i knew it was this radical.

Hahahahahah.

What happened? ;)

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

10 minutes ago, sgn said:

What happened? ;)

"I" am no more than a projection screen, where life is projected upon.

I can't explain man, impossible.

Edited by Alexo45

The funny part is when you come back as an ego, and the ego cling to that realization but doesn't experience it anymore.

tenor.gif?itemid=5395592

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

It's even funnier if you can ground yourself to this realization while you are in social situation with other completely mind made figures. 

The ''i'' made by the mind is mostly a mental construct. However remember that you are existence/self/soul. It's beyond the mind. Ultimately you do exist, it's just that existence took on limitations and created an idea of ''you'', something finite. This you is real too, but it's a limitation. Beyond limitations there is the realization that I have always been it. There is nothing but it, it made itself a human being, a donkey, and everything that is.

25 minutes ago, Shin said:

The funny part is when you come back as an ego, and the ego cling to that realization but doesn't experience it anymore.

lol.

24 minutes ago, ADD said:

It's even funnier if you can ground yourself to this realization while you are in social situation with other completely mind made figures. 

Funniest thing so far for me, is seeing cops taking their job deadly serious.

57 minutes ago, Alexo45 said:

Hahahahahah.

Hahahahahah.

Yes, there is no "me".

"I" am no more than a projection screen, where life is projected upon.

Everything and nothing?

Eric Putkonen - stopped blogging and now do videos on YouTube - http://bit.ly/AdvaitaChannel

1 minute ago, eputkonen said:

Everything and nothing?

Yea, and at the same time.

27 minutes ago, ADD said:

That is reforming a "me"...who has to ground what to whom?  If the realization is deep enough and clear enough, it is never doubted and so there is nothing to ground. Grounding is an action of a "me" that caught a glimpse and wants to try and practice it now.

Eric Putkonen - stopped blogging and now do videos on YouTube - http://bit.ly/AdvaitaChannel

1 minute ago, Alexo45 said:

Yea, and at the same time.

Then what Nisargadatta said will make sense...

Nisargadatta Maharaj said, “love says ‘I am everything.’ Wisdom says ‘I am nothing.’ Between the two, my life flows.” 

5 minutes ago, Blissout said:

With self inquiry or drugs? ;)

No drugs. Can't really tell. Ego loves methods, pathways and whatever the fuck that goes from A-B to keep itself going. At this point i'm not even sure that anything that i've done up until this point had anything to do with this occurring.

34 minutes ago, eputkonen said:

Then what Nisargadatta said will make sense...

Nisargadatta Maharaj said, “love says ‘I am everything.’ Wisdom says ‘I am nothing.’ Between the two, my life flows.” 

Definitely. Nisargadatta is pure wisdom immo. 

42 minutes ago, Alexo45 said:

Funniest thing so far for me, is seeing cops taking their job deadly serious.

Lol. I remember when I had an ego death I saw a postman and some other people with work uniforms and thought: WTF???
What a silly game it is with all these people playing roles that is taken so seriously. A big custome party xD

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

8 minutes ago, sgn said:

Lol. I remember when I had an ego death I saw a postman and some other people with work uniforms and thought: WTF???
What a silly game it is with all these people playing roles that is taken so seriously. A big custome party xD

Yea, and still everything is happening as it should happen :D. From the absolute perspective it doesn't make any sense, but in the dream state everything makes sense. To be conscious from both of these at the same time is insane hahahahaha.

1 hour ago, Alexo45 said:

No drugs. Can't really tell. Ego loves methods, pathways and whatever the fuck that goes from A-B to keep itself going. At this point i'm not even sure that anything that i've done up until this point had anything to do with this occurring.

Why cant you tell? So you got some sort of "freedom" experience but you have to hide it. How does that play out?

It´s like i have a cure for aids, but it´s only my information and im not going to share it.

4 hours ago, Alexo45 said:

Hahahahahah.

Hahahahahah.

You made yourself up :P