Swagala

I Just Had Huge Insights

9 posts in this topic

This last week, I've had very strong insights. The first huge one was when I realized that the body was 'meant' to do what it does. Like when you start being conscious of your breathing; when you stop thinking about breathing, your body still does it and that's just how it goes. It's like you have the privilege to 'wake up' anytime you'd like and when you decide to go back to sleep- keep playing the life game, the body will still keep doing what it does. When you do a task and aware of the task being done, you yourself doesn't have to think about how the body needs to move, it just happens as if the mind and body doesn't even need 'you' to be there to do what it does. Putting it into words is really tough right now since I just started analyzing the insight.

Just today, while in class, listening to one of Alan Watts' lectures, I had another huge insight. Now, I'm not completely sure if this is right, so I'd love some feedback on it. I realized that I'm everyone. Or at least one of the pieces of 'God.' When strip everything apart like the ego, gender, history, anything else you can think of, we're all the same thing. I kind of just wanted to start laughing and maybe even crying because of how amazing this was. But of course, I was in class, so I tried to keep it inside. We're all the same but because of how the ego comes to be as we go grow along with the world, we become 'different' people. When I started to think about this, I thought: "How can you not care about everyone else when it's you." I also thought that the idea of caring for one's self was kind of selfish and I wanted to laugh because of it XD. Like I said, I'd appreciate some feedback on this insight. As in, is this how one see's the world when they have the eye's of the 'enlightened?' I really just want to know whether or not I'm heading towards the right path. I'd also really love to have Leo's feedback on this so... @Leo Gura. Sorry for the tagging but I'm not sure whether or not you'd actually catch this post.

One more insight- this was more of a comforting idea than an understanding, so I'm kind sketchy of it: When I die, there's nothing to be afraid of because there's LITERALLY NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF. When I die, I won't even know I died- I'll be back to the place that I was at before I was born. And I won't remember anything before it because there's no need to remember. lol If you don't understand what I'm trying to get at, I'm sorry. But if you wan't to know what I'm really trying to get at, here's the link to the lecture I listened to- it has most of the things I'm talking about - 

Also, I'd like to share another thing on my mind. Like I mentioned before, I was listening to one Alan Watts' lectures, I've actually been listening to a lot of his lectures. I've noticed that a lot of his ideas we're similar to Leo's but some of them we're also distinctly different. It gives me a sense that there REALLY is something to it if Leo and Alan we're talking about almost similar things, but it also made me wonder which one is the most right. One example is how Alan talks about order and chaos and how things require the other and with out the other, the other can't happen or can't be. With Leo, he talks about how there's really nothing. Like how there's no such thing as evil, it's just a concept. Well, that's what I wanted to share. I sorta feel like it doesn't make sense or that it's not structured right/completely for other's to understand but in any case, I just wanted to share it.

Edited by Swagala

I got nothing.

@Swagala Great share. Thanks! I think Alan’s reference is on the illusion and Leo’s is on the absolute. I might be misunderstanding your prompt though. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Swagala You are already dead. You just don't realize it yet.

Death is what is conscious of life. Death is what everyone is. There is only ONE death. It is everyone equally.

Notice this in your direct experience right now. Notice that you are dead, and yet experience is happening in that void. The body sits and breathes and look out onto the world, and yet all of that is taking place inside infinite death.

Death and life are actually identical.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Swagala said:

but it also made me wonder which one is the most right

Truth is truth. My truth is my truth, yours is yours. Alan's is Alan's and Leo's is Leo's. Don't ask any authority to validate your truth.

I suspect many teachers are going to lie to you just to see if you are naive enough to submit beliefs based on what they have told you merely on credit. 

Even Leo, when he says he spills the beans and doesn't withhold information, could be BSing you til you realise that there is no authority on YOUR truth. 

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

@Leo Gura Man, you sure believe a lot of theories bruh. And they all not true. Still love ur vids doe. You got some useful information but sometimes, when it get to theories, i rather not believe them

58 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Leo Gura Man, you sure believe a lot of theories bruh. And they all not true. Still love ur vids doe. You got some useful information but sometimes, when it get to theories, i rather not believe them

Please. Don't believe anything from anyone.

Find the answer yourself <3