I Don't Feel Anything For Anybody, And No Libido, Is Nofap The Solution?

Santiago
By Santiago in Dating, Sexuality, Relationships, Family,
Hi, I am 26 years old male. As the title says, I don't feel anything for anybody, my mom I don't like her, my dad I like him and admire many things about him, but still I don't feel like I love him as I should... My brother we are very good friends, and we get along fine, he lives with me, but I still don't feel that deep connection with him.

I just feel like I don't have a soul or something, this has happened to me for years now, I don't remember since when... My friends.. I stopped talking to the majority of them because I didn't really connect with them, not too many things in common... I have just one friend and we talk a lot about intimate stuff, and that is cool, having someone to talk about your things and listen to them, but I still don't think I love him, as one should love a friend..

I also don't have a libido, haven't had it for many years... and this is killing me, I feel dead inside.. These last days I have slept with a girl, I like her as a person, I like her sense of humor, her intelligence, and some physical features, but she doesn't turn me on, and neither does anything/anybody (I didn't have sex with her by the way.. just kissing and touching, and I didn't really enjoy it that much to be honest, didn't come obviously).   I can orgasm masturbating, but I mainly masturbate out of boredom and it isn't that good. A couple times I took the nofap challenge and around week 2 or 3 I started having sexual desire, but ended up fapping... I also remember feeling more connection with people and happiness in general during those periods.. but people report that this "superpowers" come and go, so it's not like the ultimate solution even If I managed to nofap for the rest of my life... am I wrong?   Any suggestions? I have no clue what is going on..   PD: I also think that I am afraid of getting hurt in a relationship, and depending on others scares me too... Maybe I just massively blocked my feelings?
  • 6 replies