Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eonn

Has Anyone Tried Holotropic Breathwork? Is It Safe?

21 posts in this topic

@Elisabeth

if you are very emotionally unstable and decide to do it, be ready to face the consequences. You may have tons of emotions and stuck energy pushing to come out even after the workshop. If it’s the first time doing it, I recommend not doing it alone.

You can take a more progressive and gradual approach and do other techniques to begin working with the basic energy of your body such as yoga, bioenergetics , yin and yang energetics, dynamic meditations, trauma release exercise, etc. I think this is way better than trying to do short sessions on your own. 

Once you are able to feel the more subtle energy of your body and so you can experience directly how much blocked you are, then you can go do holotropic breathwork knowing what consequences it can bring for you. 

In my process of healing I realized how important it is to work also on the physical body while addressing deeper energetic blockages. 

Potentially holotropic breathwork can even lead to kundalini awakening or full awakening if you enter some particular state of consciousness, especially if you have a good meditation routine already established. I can tell you from my own personal experience that if by any chance you awaken kundalini and you have serious emotional problems , you will go through hell in the months after awakening and you will pray that you took a more gradual approach. 

I wish I knew these things I am telling you now before I began my spiritual journey.

Observe reality as it is, not as you would like it to be