Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frankk

How To Use Psychedelic To Treat Depression

3 posts in this topic

I met a girl, she's pretty, kind and absolutely intelligent, its almost impossible to know she's suffer from the chronic depression by the way she look. She has clinically diagonosed depression and has taken antidepressant (RRSI)for 3 years. She told me the childhood trauma she has suffered, the pain she felt and how hopeless she is, she can't sleep without anti-depressant, sometimes she goes without sleep for 2 days. She has suicidal thoughts and many of nights she just sits alone and cry, those pain were overwhelming and non of the logic reason could make it less. 

In a way, those anti-depressant pills she took could make it worse and the psychiatrist in the clinic doesn't help, i want to walk her to the spiritual healing and psychedelics, but this is a huge new filed to the most of people, and it could be very hard to believe. Right now I'm doing my research and finding the path, I want to try my best to articulate the whole thing to her. If you were depress but came out from it or have experiences to treat mental illness by psychodelics please gives me advices. Since stop the anti-depressant immediatly could cause suicidal thoughts and very serious problems, but psychodelics like ayahuasca cannot combine with those anti-depressant, what could be the best way to do? 

Anti Depressant is the most brilliant corporate scam 

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

She must slow them down, if she stops completely it will be very chaotic. After stopping get her into a more healthy diet/lifestyle and introduce adaptogenic herbs to speed up healing and recovery and have her keep life/eating simple and light. Few months after that i would assume it would be safe to consume psychedelics for healing/curing psychological problems as long as she is not taking any other drugs or medication as they can interfere drastically with the experience, effects/results/reactions.

Make sure to have intentions beforehand of what you want to gain out of the experience and keep a notebook near and take notes during the experience and have questions written beforehand to ask self/her ect.. while in an altered state because in most cases you will forget but what i found from psychedelics is you will almost always usually end up fulfilling that main intention you have beforehand.

One step at a time. keep researching for now :)

B R E A T H E