CGeo

Best Yoga Mat To Buy

8 posts in this topic

Hi, thinking of buying a yoga mat. Does anyone have any suggestions on which one they use and find the best? Not too expensive, though

@CGeo i use a cheap one. it cost me $30. also a male yoga short (even cheaper).

dedication is expensive, though!

unborn Truth

57 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@CGeo i use a cheap one. it cost me $30. also a male yoga short (even cheaper).

dedication is expensive, though!

should have gone for the $60 version, you'd probably have reached full enlightenment by now

You would want one that is made from natural material , ideally organic, in order to better 'connect' to the earth through asana. I find cotton to be the best and its relatively cheap. The ancients who founded yogasana didnt use mats and practiced outside on the earth and thus they were very grounded and connected. 

I would advise against a plastic one as it acts as a barrier between earth and you and wont ground you as well. You could also try a natural rubber on. 

I like the look of this one :https://ishashoppe.co.uk/products/isha-cotton-yoga-mat?variant=14994539910 its £29

On 11/13/2017 at 8:27 AM, Arman said:

should have gone for the $60 version, you'd probably have reached full enlightenment by now

@Arman This one only cost 495 to a 1000$ I am sure you can be enlightened in 2 weeks and in 4 weeks you can be levitating and sustaining yourself on nothing but air  http://robbreport.com/lifestyle/health-wellness/worlds-most-expensive-yoga-mat-232825/

But seriously I would go for one is a decent thickness but does not break the bank can probably get one for 40 - 100  Bucks online. The closer you get to the $100 mark the thickness will get a bit better.  It is not a magic carpet it is just a mat. 

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind.