Nexeternity

Ayahuasca Trip Report Buenos Aires #3

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys!   Wasnt going to write up a trip report this time, I didnt think there was anything super interesting or flashy to share... but then I thought I might as well.

It was a tough trip, lots of angst, crying, tons of throwing up.

I see how Ive suppressed and denied so many needs, expressions, feelings... just have held them down so many times in my life.

I got really simple insights like, hang out with a friend when you need to, go get laid when you need to.  You are not enlightened, dont try to transcend all your basic needs.

Saw the importance of keeping shit clean and orderly.  I know basic stuff but sometimes I dont apply it.

Meditate, breathe deep, take in sun, excercise, diet, and sleep for energy.

Do yoga every day.

More and more tension is getting dissolved and healed, physically, emotionally, psychologically.  

And I got really exciting news... I found out about a 5 meo shaman!  

Cant wait to go ahead and do that trip.  The person described it as a hose being plugged into your spine shooting you a blast of kundalini heh

21 minutes ago, Nexeternity said:

Hey guys!   Wasnt going to write up a trip report this time, I didnt think there was anything super interesting or flashy to share... but then I thought I might as well.

It was a tough trip, lots of angst, crying, tons of throwing up.

I see how Ive suppressed and denied so many needs, expressions, feelings... just have held them down so many times in my life.

I got really simple insights like, hang out with a friend when you need to, go get laid when you need to.  You are not enlightened, dont try to transcend all your basic needs.

Saw the importance of keeping shit clean and orderly.  I know basic stuff but sometimes I dont apply it.

Meditate, breathe deep, take in sun, excercise, diet, and sleep for energy.

Do yoga every day.

More and more tension is getting dissolved and healed, physically, emotionally, psychologically.  

And I got really exciting news... I found out about a 5 meo shaman!  

Cant wait to go ahead and do that trip.  The person described it as a hose being plugged into your spine shooting you a blast of kundalini heh

Anyone tried shooting "blasts of Kundalini" by lighting the bottom candle/chakra with awareness? (flames go from bottom up)

Curious if awareness can be that magic if applied in the right location 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

4 hours ago, Nexeternity said:

The person described it as a hose being plugged into your spine shooting you a blast of kundalini heh

I can vouch for that one.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Good luck with the 5-meo!! I hope you get the right dosage because shamans sometimes exaggerate on the dosage, and this traumatizes the shit out of people. I myself got aversed to yopo and Kambô due to incorrect dosage.

But wish you an awesome trip!