Ama

Psilocybe Semilanceata In Poland

13 posts in this topic

Hi, I´m writting here, because I´m looking for Magic Mushrooms; however, it´s not something so easy to find here in Poland. I´ve tried to talk to some friends who has experienced it before and speak Polish as I´m not from here. What I discovered is here we can find  "Psilocybe Semilanceata"; then, I started hunting them. 

we are in the end of the season as it starts from September and goes until the beginning of November.

I´ve found some, and they are similar to the one I´ve found on internet, however there are two features that didn´t match: most pictures on the internet show that this mushroom has a salient tip on the top of its cap and mine doesn´t have it and most of the pictures show the mushrooms are small and I got medium ones.

I keep researching it with people around and on the internet to check if they are the right mushrooms; I don´t want to intake the poisonous ones. Thus, does anyone have any extra information regarding to Magic Mushrooms in Poland?

Psilocybe Semilanceata Internet.png

My mushroom2.png

My Mushroom1.png

You must be EXTREMELY CAREFUL when picking wild mushrooms. Don't do it unless you are an expert or with an expert. You could kill yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You aren't far from Netherlands, you can buy them legally there from any smart shop, at least then you know what you are eating and  in the unlikely case of you having an adverse reaction, medics will be able to be help. 

Alternatively you can buy truffles or growing kits online from reputable companies.

Eating random wild mushrooms is so not worth the risk... in my opinion! Just save some money for a flight.. you will be more relaxed about it all as well, which will lead to a better trip.  

PS. dont be put off by them being 'truffles' not 'mushrooms, they are exactly the same and super powerful, just a different form to bypass the law.

There are no deadly shrooms looking like magic ones growing in Poland. The worst that can hapen is that you will throw up and get ill for a few days. Just make sure you are NOT gathering them in or directly nearby the forest. You can get a lot of help from folks over the HyperReal.info forums, but they mostly speak Polish.

Anyways, I wouldn't eat shrooms without having them checked by someone else in person, because it would make me anxious about a trip.

@Leo Gura  Yes, I agree. That's why I didn't use these mushrooms.  Instead I started searching with locals people here have the habit of picking mushrooms, and talking to a Polish friend then we  started researching about that and I seized we were at the end of the season for them and went to pick some, but we didn't get enough information to know if at least these mushrooms weren't poisoned. 

But I think the small research and experience were worthy to know a bit more.

@Seed Yes, In fact Netherlands is close; it's my second idea.

But good to know about these smart shops, the time that I was in Netherlands I was thinking where exactly and how to ask for that, but I forgot the ida as I had other purposes there. Back in Poland I've also heard about these growing kits.

I need to check if it's safe to bring the growing kit or the truffles inside the flight; if not, also there is the train option. I've heard train should be ok.

Thank you for the information.

@Girzo Yep, that was the why I didn't try them.

Despite I've found many information; it wasn't totally clear in the end. 

I know here there are many people who are used with picking up mushrooms and they know about them;  However they know about the eatable ones, and the impression that I had was even the Magic Mushrooms could be called as poisoned as they are not option for some of these people.

And also I've found that those mshrooms that are similar with Psilocybe Semilanceata wouldn't be poisoned. Well, anyway not sure about it.

The research was good to learn a little bit and go to places and watch all the mushrooms, but for sure  I didn't feel safe enough to try them.

Look at these ones, they are cool; it was nice observing them.

Nice mushrooms.JPG

Why shrooms? I live in Poland. I finally discovered that it's easy to buy legal LSD analogs (ALD-52, 1P-LSD, AL-LAD, ETH-LAD) from online research chemicals shop.

@Whoami3 Because I was thinking of starting something natural as I haven't tried anything. After mushroom I was thinking of LSD.

2 hours ago, Ama said:

Finally, I went to Holland and got Mushrooms. Just tried to review Leo's video on it, took some notes as I could follow while under the effects.

I bought a light Mushrooms called "Psilocybe Mexicana".

I had someone to what me, also kept a notebook and a pen to take some notes while tripping.

I followed the instruction, I ate half of the package, I didn't eat food in the informed period and chewed it slowly. The taste was terrible, but still doable. However, I threw up 2 times.

Then, I sat down on the bed with my notebook, I felt my body really weird, kind of a bit dizzy. I was more alert and surprisingly at ease. Because I wasn't psychologically good for this trip with mushrooms, however, as I was there, then I followed the plan and decided to take it.

I turned the radio on with happy songs as Leo advised in one of his videos. Maybe, it worked. Although, I was expecting a bad trip I had a good one. I  slept a little bit and woke up laughing. I was all the moment aware I was under the mushrooms. I thought I could lose myself before trying it, but no.

I was observing what was happening around me, how my body was reacting. I didn't have the control of it, however, my awareness was above it all the time.

When I closed my eyes I didn't have control, just colourful stuff was coming into my mind with geometric images. And if I opened my eyes and focused on something I saw some slightly colourful patterns waiving. My chatting mind stopped and the pain and conflicts that I had in my mind minutes before ingested it stopped as well.

What I thought really interesting were the effects that psychedelics give you. I couldn't control anything, but anyway my conscious was there and still had clarity of mind.

Another thing that I just had a glimpse, but I wish I could have the chance to explore more was for some moment closing my eyes and open it was just one thing. It was just a small feeling experience and then it disappeared.

I mean it was the first time. I need to do it more and see what I will get.

On 11/13/2017 at 5:06 AM, Leo Gura said:

You must be EXTREMELY CAREFUL when picking wild mushrooms. Don't do it unless you are an expert or with an expert. You could kill yourself.

What if every mushroom actually kills us and we die and wake up all over again? What if the psilocybin is actually the poison or toxin that kills us so we realize death is ultimately illusory? What if we die every time but we just continue in a parallel universe? How could we ever tell we are still in the same life, in the same place? We really don't know do we? :D

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Ama Do I understand it correctly that the first picture you posted is one from the internet, not of one of the mushrooms you found yourself?

I gathered Psilocybe semilanceata for the first time this year in Germany. I can't say that I found them, rather they found me. Of the pictures you posted, only the first one looks like the ones I gathered. I did quite some research in advance (I recommend you check out Paul Stamets' "Psilocybin Mushrooms of the World: An Identification Guide") and me and a friend both tested them. We definitely have the right ones, they deliver quite an intense experience that is quite similar to other psilocybin mushrooms I've had, yet has some unique features. I'll post some fotos of those I found so you have more to compare your findings to. Hopefully this helps, but remember:

WHEN IN DOUBT, DON'T EAT ANY MUSHROOM YOU GATHERED FROM THE WILD!

20201013_173758[1].jpg