Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Star Net

Collecting Ideas And Concepts To Strengthen The Discipline

4 posts in this topic

I know Some concepts and Ideas to strengthen the Discipline, and I am applying them to My life,

But they are few, and I am searching for more ideas and concepts to strengthen Discipline in Our lives,

If You know any Ideas or concepts to strengthen the Discipline,

Please Share it here,

Thanks ......

i am not sure if this is what you are looking for but it might be relevent:)

“Life is difficult. This is a great truth, one of the greatest truths. It is a great truth because once we truly see this truth, we transcend it. Once we truly know that life is difficult-once we truly understand and accept it-then life is no longer difficult. Because once it is accepted, the fact that life is difficult no longer matters.” quote by scott peck from the road less traveled 

and this :)

http://www.nscblog.com/miscellaneous/four-tools-of-discipline-from-the-road-less-traveled/

Edited by BjarkeT

More from The Road Less Traveled

"Delaying gratification is a process of scheduling the pain and pleasure of life in such a way as to enhance the pleasure by meeting and experiencing the pain first and getting it over with. It is the only decent way to live "

"When parents do things a certain way, it seems to the young child the way to do them, the way they should be done. If a child sees his parents day in and day out behaving with self-discipline, restraint, dignity and a capacity to order their own lives, then the child will come to feel in the deepest fibers of his being that this is the way to live "

"Yet even more important than role modeling is love. For even in chaotic and disordered homes genuine love is occasionally present, and from such homes may come self- disciplined children. And not infrequently parents who are professional people-doctors, lawyers, club women and philanthropists-who lead lives of strict orderliness and deco-rum but yet lack love, send children into the world who are as undisciplined and destructive and disorganized as any child from an impoverished and chaotic home "

Descipline comes from parental love

Love = Descipline 

"When we love something it is of value to us, and when something is of value to us we spend time with it, time enjoying it and time taking care of it"

Descipline = Suffering

"In taking the time to observe and to think about their children's needs, loving parents will frequently agonize over the decisions to be made, and will, in a very real sense, suffer along with their children. The children are not blind to this. They perceive it when their parents are willing to suffer with them, and although they may not respond with immediate gratitude, they will learn also to suffer. "If' my parents are willing to suffer with me," they will tell themselves, "then suffering must not be so bad, and I should be willing to suffer with myself." This is the beginning of self-discipline "

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You