Moreira

Knowing The Truth Makes Me Miserable And Unhappy

6 posts in this topic

I've always been a hungry investigator with huge curiosity and I read a lot. They say knowledge is power, the truth will set you free... but in my case it has been the opposite. Knowing the truth has made me unhappy.

Leo doesnt want we talk about politics so I'll keep this short.

I've discovered who is behind the puppets that we think they rule, all the secret societies, their agendas, their rituals with children, false flags, etc. Their plan to reduce the population, the pharmaceutical conspiration, the cancer industry...

I live in catalonia, Spain, and I've seen how they manipulated and indoctrinated the population, the media, the schools (it's like north korea) to create separation and hate in our society.

I know I (ego)shouldnt be attached to ideology because this makes me suffer but it's almost impossible to see evil things happening in the world and remaind cool and grounded like a buddhist monk.

If I cannot do anything abvout this and I cant teel this to the masses because they are so dumb to understand, should I cut looking to this information and live happy isolated from all the atrocities that happend in the world?

Is it moral to be unattached to what is right and dont defend justice and truth in order to avoid suffering?

@Moreira There is another stratosphere in terms of Truth that will set you free. Ignore these things, or get doing something about it, but make a decision. Don’t continue making thought tree’s and spinning wheels. Don’t underestimate the power of the ultimate truth, it will make sense of everything you mentioned. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I have fallen into this trap and your right humanity is fucked people are shity governments are corrupt.

People are also most times doing the best they can in a sub optimal situation.  People are inherently good and try to do good. 

“Hurt people hurt people. We are not being judgmental by separating ourselves from such people. But we should do so with compassion. Compassion is defined as a "keen awareness of the suffering of another coupled with a desire to see it relieved." People hurt others as a result of their own inner strife and pain. Avoid the reactive response of believing they are bad; they already think so and are acting that way. They aren't bad; they are damaged and they deserve compassion. Note that compassion is an internal process, an understanding of the painful and troubled road trod by another. It is not trying to change or fix that person.” Will Bowen

“What you're supposed to do when you don't like a thing is change it. If you can't change it, change the way you think about it .”Maya Angelou

You are only seeing one side of reality and that is not truth your focusing on the negative aspects only. Try looking for positive or if you are  brave see how the negative leads to the positive.   Focusing on one part of a cycle dose not give you a complete understanding of the process.    The deeper question is why are you fixating on external events that are so much bigger than you are that you can do nothing about. 

What is it you do not want to deal with in yourself. because I  can assure you there is something.  Changing the world means changing yourself first Focus on you. Sweep your own porch! 

Edited by Source_Mystic

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

Those are one of the first things i was getting into many years ago when i started waking up to the truth, it appears you sometimes must go through a dark phase to see the light, a rebellious phase, possibly even a suffering phase then as you grow and learn and observe, eventually you will find truth in self and so on and so forth, eventually the truth in self will create a whole new focus and understanding that previous phases and thought patterns will eventually become meaningless to your beingness.

The best advice i can give is go with the flow, plant seeds of truth here and there but don't argue or waste time with idiots, observer their level of understanding, plant what you feel is necessary then move on. Eventually it will work out and come back you you in a form of spirals. If you ever think you are losing yourself from helping others too much, redirect all attention and focus back to self. Focusing on self is what starts and heals all.

nautilus.thumb.jpg.513eeee50ffef11f4f23401c7933fed2.jpg

B R E A T H E

Forget it. Everyone is beautiful. All the world's evil that has happened made you to be born. Without those evils you wouldn't be born in the first place. You know, if u are in Europe, then if no Hitler - ur parents would never meet coz history would roll in different direction, people would migrate in different direction. If your monkey ancestor wouldn't kill another monkey for food, then he would die instead, he would not reproduct and you would never be born as a human being.

also, conspiracy is only partially true, life is more complex than just puppeteers doing their thing, u overestimate all the rotschield&rockfeller staff

u don't have to be enlightened to get over this, coz i am not and i got over, i was too obsessed with evil/conspiracy thing in the past but it passed, u will pass it too

also realise that u have no control, so u can't really help anyone or stop evil.