Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
heisenburger

More Than One Actualized.org Video A Week?

5 posts in this topic

After seeing the list of potential video ideas in the journal video, there are so many good topics I'd love to see. But why one video a week? Back in the old days the upload count was more frequent. I challenge you to do more frequent uploads leo ;)

I´mt not leo 

and I´m not you

but I consumed tons of material in very shoort period through driving or listening to an podcast

leo has one too ( what I can I highly appreciate and honor )

Review older material if you want more. There's still a lot of juice in some episodes. And some of the episodes are so deep, that watching them even 3 times is not enough, so you can also do that.

There's no need for Leo to release more weekly epsiodes. I would actually prefer to see a new course or excerpts from his book, rather than watching more weekly stuff. I mean a week is not even enough to incorporate knowledge from one episode into your life. Why would you want to have even less time?

Perhaps you should ask yourself where the need for more videos comes from. The content of his videos, if practiced thourougly is already enough for several lifetimes. If you actually commit to what they say there wouldnt be need for more. If you watch the videos just for entertainments sake i can see why you'd want more.

@heisenburger Hi 

Learning and applying new concepts and thoughts in to Our lives or removing old bad concepts and thoughts from Our lives,

I think take more than one week, Its not just about seeing videos, its about real growth and personal development, 

Do not forget to focus on practice ......

Edited by Star Net