Viking

Should Psychedelics Be Used To Discover Your Life Purpose?

12 posts in this topic

or is it completely unnecessary and psychedelics should be left for spiritual purposes?

I think that is for you to answer. Who else can decide it for you?

Dont outsource your own power.

I was thinking the same recently. I havnt done the Life Purpose course yet which I really want to, and I was wondering if micrododing whilst doing the course would give more accurate genuine asnswers and ultimately better uncover your life purpose. 

I cant say though, cause I havnt done any psych yet either ?

Not should, but could.

Before using psychedelics, I would recommend to wait until you encounter a really big obstacle, so you can get the most out of this experience.

I started the course but got really stuck when it came to visualizations, so I stopped.

First time i tried psychedelics i was drawing for hours. Finally being able to visualize and be creative again. Alot of mental blocks were torn down. When i started to come down from the trip, tears of joy flooded my face =) So many years passed me without being able to be creative. 

So, now i'm doing the course again. From the beginning. 

@Ilya they can help. but the only way to confirm is by putting what you've learned into practice and truly knowing how you feel when you do whatever you think you want to do.

keywords: do and feel.

unborn Truth

Everything I have read and watched, indicated that it definitely CAN help in this area.  But please do your research like Leo says! I used psilocybin mushrooms in college three times, but it was for recreational purposes. It will NOT be that way next time. I’ll be doing it the way Terrance McKenna (and Leo) says is most beneficial. I better stop there, I’m not completely sure about how much detail one can go into about this on the forum. Bottom line. Do your research and make sure you’re in a good place mentally first. All about set and setting my friend. 

@Ilya definitely do mushrooms once. That's all it will take to put you on that new perspective track. I've done them 3-4 times though don't plan on doing them again. After tripping and recognizing how malleable perception truly is, meditation and contemplation become way more important. Do it with some likeminded friends on a nice day in a quiet forest. 

Psychedelics will never reveal a life purpose, they reveal the truth, that you are no thing, and you are the asker. They can show you freedom if you accept it. Then you can choose a life purpose. The truth would never impose on you. Shiva will never tell the truth, and that is why you love her. That is how we get to dance. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Absolutely.  Life Purpose is all about starting from your authentic self.  In order to start from your authentic self, you gotta first discover your authentic self.  Life Purpose is deep; you gotta know yourself.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I tried to find my life purpose on shrooms but I completely failed. Shrooms took me wherever they wanted and I couldn't control anything.