Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BjarkeT

What Are Some Of The Most Important Things To Work On In Personal Development?

12 posts in this topic

what do you think are some of the most important things to work on in personal development(besides life purpose) as we have limited time to live and there is only so much we can accomplish even if we do it the fastest way possible it still takes time to achieve and so it creates limit for how much you can accomplish in a lifetime:)   

Edited by BjarkeT
added a note

Of course enlightenment :P

I think emotional work and shadow work is essential to be able to enjoy the ride.

3 minutes ago, dude said:

Of course enlightenment :P

I think emotional work and shadow work is essential to be able to enjoy the ride.

Love your signature, dude.

Will it be delivered by mail?

The art is to look without looking 

Taking care of your mental health, then your body (ideally both at the same time, but peace of mind is more important).
This will naturally lead you towards self-realization, and ultimately towards unconditional love.

This is really what you wants, not success, not what our society call love, and definitely not money.
All those things, even life purpose (even though it should be your 2nd priority) aren't important, because even if you have it all, they will never be able to fulfill you.
The only thing that can fulfill you is to realize you already are totally and utterly 101% fulfilled :) 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Vitamine Water Hahahaha thanks ^_^. No sorry, our post-pigeon unfortunately got shot down so we will have to deliver it via the interwebs.

Enlightenment and Life Purpose.  Next would be codifying your Big Vision in writing and updating it on a daily basis.  Finally, you need to understand some implementation strategies like building daily routines, building willpower muscle, time-blocking your workday, and achieving peak-performance on a plateau.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Life coaches utilise techniques to help their clients in all aspects of life. If you've ever struggled with something - whether it be sticking to a diet, learning a language, moving out of your comfort zone, standing up for yourself at work, then consulting a life coach could help you. I had just 3 sessions with my online life coach, I found him on https://www.mantasticlife.com/personal-development-coach , but learned a tremendous amount of skills, techniques and great resources for my career development and general work/life balance goals. Greg is reliable, friendly, professional, a great listener. He will be a part of my life as I continue to grow as a person.  

1.  Create lists of goals
Goals need to be:
(1) Specific, crystal-clear.
(2) Big and compelling.
(3) Written down.
(4) Reviewed on a daily basis.
(5) Alligned with what you want.
2.  Implement calendar tracking system.
3.  Use Solera Method.
4.  Use Visualization.
5.  Use Task Binder/ 5 Minute Rule.
6.  Work in Pomodoros/ block-time.
7.  Eat breakfast in am.
8.  Implement budget and update annually.
9.  Do gratitude exercise every day.
10.  Do optimism exercise.
11.  Practice positive-thinking.
12.  Practice negative visualization.
13.  Practice reading mission-statement.
14.  Practice reading Yang readings.  
15.  Practice reading Yin readings.  
16.  Practice meditation, yoga, and Chakras meditation at work.
17.  Practice 30 mins of meditation in am.
18.  Exercise (walk) to and from work.
19.  Maintain a healthy diet and supplementation.
20.  Practice frugality.
21.  Drink smoothie in am.
22.  Create and read list of relevant adversity.