BjarkeT

Any Tips On How To Allow Yourself To Be Vulnerable?

7 posts in this topic

does anybody have any tips on how to allow yourself to be vulnerable?

(please no quick fix or external solution)

if you wonder why it is because Leo talks about it in this video and I have been working on trying to become a *superconductor* the last few months here and there

would mean a lot :)

if you already have achieved to become a superconductor how did you convince yourself to successfully go through the whole process?   

Edited by BjarkeT

Seeing that not allowing authenticity and superconducting is a waste of energy and bullshit. Then you will be vulnerable. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

Force thyself, enlightenment work and specific types of meditation techniques could show you that you are not what you think you are so you will loosen your "grip".  After that, force yourself again.

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

It's beautiful that you have an understanding that vulnerability is desirable ^_^

It is my highest honour to be able to offer some guidance to you that may be helpful!

Vulnerability, or openness, is an aspect of personality that can so easily become inflamed. In its inflamed form, it expresses itself outwardly as neediness. In order to return to the natural, healthy state of openness, the inflamation must be soothed.

The 'mistake' that needy people make is thinking that other people can satisfy their needs. In reality, it is YOU that is best placed to fulfil your needs. I do not know exactly what needs you have, but I know that your biggest need is love. Love yourself. Compliment yourself. Even the smallest, silliest action is one you can compliment yourself for doing. Look how well you realised you needed help and posted a question on this forum! You aced it! :x

In time, the act of loving yourself will soothe the needy inflammation, and you will find that openness, or vulnerability, is the natural state of being, and not something you need to work really hard on.

Thank you for taking the time to receive my offering :$