Kallan

What Is Stage Coral In Spiral Dynamics???

94 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

A speculatory distraction. 

you would bet, OR it's more like a darth vader consciousness. That's why it's not in the list, telling you that exploiting and enslaving people for goodness, big paradox. 

if IA would give us "peace", would it be worth it to be a dictator, manipulator to get the power to create peace ?

it's when you detach from human-ness to become godlike/kingness

or MAYBE :)

it doesn't exist ( cause coral, is not about that, it's about being yourself fully and embodiment of your truth and experience as yours )

for me coral is the higher stage currently you could be on.

I m talking spiral dynamic only, a model for self dev.

Would I exploit, enslave and kill if that assured my surviving and peace on earth ? probably. All is one, and violence is not separate from love.

Don't project your mind on me now, find for yourself what is true.

@Aeris Most of us have not fully integrated the previous stages nor done any wide research on the states of human development which is why I call it a distraction. 

Let's focus on fully integrating what's in front of us before we get too ambitious and move forward. 

Stage coral is the development of understanding and knowledge onto non-duality. 

StAge teal is the development of self love onto understanding, knowledge, love , non duality, truth

Edited by Aakash

4 hours ago, Aakash said:

StAge teal is the development of self love onto understanding, knowledge, love , non duality, truth

All just words.

It's Love.

13 hours ago, Aakash said:

These are descriptions of what turquoise already covers.

I don't think such a stage will resort to smaller more nuanced changes. Every stage thus far are pretty distinct.

Of course all of this is assuming there even is a coral to be had.

The most convincing speculation ive heard is coral is when we are integrated with AI and gain processing power we never had before.

Still pretty awesome how much traction this post got. I think I have a much deeper insight on the matter than I did 2.5 years ago.

Turquoise is a stage where people are in pretty good sync with the universe. They have achieved a beautiful balance between the material and the spiritual aspects of being. They are always going through life in a nice blissful flow state. If I had to compare it to a drug I’d say MDMA like. Turquoise will still likely want to participate in the world and go out and do things.

Coral though is an entirely different beast. It’s what happens if somebody at turquoise gets really serious about enlightenment. They become more individualistic again and deliberately push the boundaries for enlightenment. This disrupts the balance between spiritual and material that turquoise had and purely pushes into the spiritual realms. For coral enlightenment is the only goal. They are God and they’ll say this to your face and not be all that humble about it. Material things begin to mean nothing to somebody at Coral. They are completely pulled into the gravitational pull of the Devine and that is all that will matter to them as long as their survival needs are met. Coral won’t care as much about teaching or trying to help humanity as a whole. It simply believes that humanity will evolve at its own pace and will focus fully on themselves and their spiritual development. Personal development from an egoic standpoint means nothing from this point. This is where self transcendence truly begins.

Teal is the stage above this where somebody achieves complete enlightenment. These people will be so blissed out that they’ll have no material goals what so ever. They won’t really be interested in anything and will likely just sit around being completely content with what is. As blue is about truth so is teal but from the tier 2 standpoint. This as far as what I’ve found is the deepest somebody could possibly go. Also their personality will seem like it’s gone and they’ll seem very numb. At the same time though they’d radiate amazing energy I’d imagine.

So to break down. Turquoise is balance 50% material and 50% spiritual

Coral is the unquestionable drive to accend to the deepest achievable enlightenment 50+% spiritual and really trying to climb no matter the cost.

Teal is complete enlightenment of 100% spiritual. That ego is basically gone. I don’t even know if somebody could even get to real or if that would just result in mahasamadhi.

In saying this though I’ve never met anybody at turquoise who is actually pushing to be coral though I’m sure they exist. Maybe Leo will do it someday but then I doubt he’d have much further interest in material things including Actualised.org

Personally I don’t think I’d want to push into Coral. Currently I sort of blend between Yellow and Turquoise but still have plenty of Tier 1 integration to do as well. I’ve read lots about the spiral but it’s also more so from psychedelics and deliberately contemplating the model as well as the spiritual awakenings I’ve had that lead me to these insights.  

Turquoise seems to have a very spiritually actualised ego but from Coral that ego will just melt away into pure consciousness. I think if people get too close to the light it’s just going to completely possess them and pull them in.

I  found an extremely interesting video on this today, I strongly recommend watching it if you have time:

My personal summarization: Coral emerges when Turquoise begins to truly see that there is absolutely no purpose, nothing to know, nothing to understand, nothing to do, nothing to teach, nothing to say, nothing to escape from, nothing to wonder about, nothing to control, nothing to desire, nothing to work towards, nothing to lable, nothing to fear (etc.). It's starting to see that it's completely alone, too. Duality dissolves, which means that all spiritual knowledge and concepts must also be given up.

This process can be described as a falling into complete meaninglessness. It's looking reality straight into the face, without any filter. It's removing every safety blanket you picked up. It is mostly an incredible painful and sometimes a somewhat scary process to go through. I think that a significantly lower number of people would want to go on the "spiritual path" if they knew that's what they are going to "get".

Edited by cn03
deleted unsuitable word

@Stefano Provenzi This MA Carrano is insane. Spiral dynamics follows a path of increasing awareness, where awareness is synonymous with universality and 'God', which implies an endpoint. Carrano's definition of coral is full-on anti-God with features like 'damage indemnity' from the shock and awe of taking control of massive systems. Or maybe he's just speaking too aggressively.            

I suppose Coral would be something like what Leo has talked a lot before:

"I am God, I am everything there is: Absolute Consciousness. There is only the Absolute Self".

If Yellow was individualistic, and Turquoise was collectivistic, conserned with selflessness and self-trascendence, Coral should be again individual centered, but in a really complex and advanced way that would seem too insane and nonsense even for Yellow and Turquoise people.

I think of it like the Absolute Solipsism Leo had talked about before. He even published a video about it, but of course, he deleted it fast because we are not really prepared to understan about it, it just seems too crazy and impossible for all of us (and maybe even for Leo).

Edited by Lauro Chapa

I've been dismissive of the idea of "coral" for the longest time, seeing it as a meaningless word-game, vapid categorizations by a mind that has yet to even embody turquoise.

I may have been wrong.

It's Love.

On 27/01/2023 at 9:22 AM, RendHeaven said:

I've been dismissive of the idea of "coral" for the longest time, seeing it as a meaningless word-game, vapid categorizations by a mind that has yet to even embody turquoise.

I may have been wrong.

In Ken Wilber’s model, there are four stages above turquoise. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Locked for necroposting

You are what you currently desire. ❤️