Kallan

What Is Stage Coral In Spiral Dynamics???

94 posts in this topic

Just now, CreamCat said:

He said illusion is the only reality there is.

Then that makes it the ONLY Reality. See?

Then Illusion ceases to be 'Illusion'. Illusion becomes another empty word.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

If I am really God, I would have some power to bend illusion and reality.

This is such a waste of time.

Not only there is no way to understand stage turquoise if you didn't make the shift personally (and if it stuck, otherwise it's just memories),

But trying to understand coral when you aren't turquoise is even more useless.

It's like trying to learn a track of Mozart when you don't even have hands.

You can try, but I doubt it will work.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

17 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

If I am really God, I would have some power to bend illusion and reality.

You mean your IDEAS of illusion and reality...

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

On 10/11/2017 at 6:09 AM, Kallan said:

What Is Stage Coral In Spiral Dynamics???

A useless concept. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@lmfao There is a guy called TJ Reeves in Youtube who is trying to make an entire trend out of new SD colors beyond turquoise.  

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

42 minutes ago, Preetom said:

@lmfao There is a guy called TJ Reeves in Youtube who is trying to make an entire trend out of new SD colors beyond turquoise.  

Why do you say this with such a dismissive undertone?  How is TJ, who was a member of this forum by the way, wrong?  Can you give me any reasons for your conclusory statement?  It's easy to point at something and say "me no like" but another thing entirely to say why "me no like."

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Why do you say it with such a dismissive undertone?  How is TJ, who was a member of this forum by the way, wrong?  Can you give me any reasons for your conclusory statement?

I didn't mean anything dismissive. I'm sorry if I sounded like that.

Also anyone can be wrong. In or out of this forum. This place(or anyplace) does not provide immunity to delusion or mistake by default

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

6 hours ago, Saumaya said:

I feel like stage coral would look something like passing away of the passing away. You are so attuned to reality, that you dont need to think about it anymore. You are just focused on daily life activities.

Exactly.  And I admit that I'm just at the very beginnings of Stage Coral. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

i have a huuge feelin' that to be stage coral one mustn't say im stage coral

stage coral to me is a star wars concept, uniting the earth and recognising the global consciousness first in turquoise and then moving onwards and building intergalactic expansionary empires (following the theme of 2nd tier ‘octave thinking’) 

Yellow is the tier 2 version of beige (survive in a world of information), turquoise is the tier 2 version of purple (mysticism), so then coral will probably be the tier 2 version of red. That's at least what it says in the Spiral Dynamics book.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

There is no stage Coral. Just people who think they are stage Coral. 

I can speculate on it. Not sure if this theory is accurate, but this is the idea I have formed about it. I've heard that from stage yellow on we get into the second tier of stages in spiral dynamics. Yellow had the same general dynamic as stage Beige had, but on a much more developed level (survival of the body versus survival of the mind through conceptualization). Then stage turquoise is as stage purple (well acquainted to the group dynamic, harmony and communion loving), and stage coral is as to stage red (rogue-like warrior/rebel) 

Practical examples would be an Eckhart Tolle (Turquoise) versus someone like Osho (in his thirties and forties primarily). Eckhart Tolle is someone who is very peace-loving and mild, and Osho is someone who is very provocative, very fiery, very direct and cutting like a sword through the bullshit. Both red and coral often wreak havoc wherever they go, for the better or worse. Unlike stage red, however, coral doesn't do it through violence but through their presence. You have to look for this certain fieryness, like the person is ablaze with this intensity from the beyond. Another example I would give is Ozen Rajneesh.

My feeling is that Osho in his 50's primarily become more of stage Teal (the one after coral). Stage teal, as I can only make guesses at, I would guess is a very community-driven individual. The way someone like Osho would then steer and manage his ashram, his community, through invisible energetical forces which he consciously controls, I would say is someone who is at stage Teal. it would be an individual that has a certain energetical power that is very impactful yet at the same time very invisible. Teal I would say, is when the fieryness from coral has settled and now it is under conscious control. You are no longer being taken my this intense energy, but it now has become centered and integrated within you to the point where you are able to use it instead of it using you. That's my feeling about it now.

But this is just pure speculation. There are certainly demarcations that could be made. In fact, as I am thinking about possible counterarguments, it already seems that not every piece of the puzzle seems to fall into place. For instance, about Osho has been said that has always been rebellious, and that wouldn't fit with the picture that we would have that we would develop through the stages as we grow older. However, looked at from the outside is always harder to judge than looked at from the inside. From my life experience spiral dynamics seems to be very accurate, even though people from the outside may not necessarily have recognized it that way about me as such.

But it would only seem to make sense that if the "tier 1 and tier 2" theory is correct, then stage coral would be a rebellious, provocative warrior of truth, as it has the same sort of general dynamic of rebelliousness as stage red. Stage red is however very different because it is very egocentric and power-hungry, where coral would be driven by a higher purpose.

Edited by Skanzi

I am using a new account named "Nightwise". In in fact intend to stop using this account from now on and use that account instead. So I am not planning on using these two account interchangeably or intermittently. Only "Nightwise" from now on. I am doing so merely because I like the username much more. For some reason, that feels to be important to me. 

I quite liked the phrase I hear once that coral was "chaos instigators". Helping humanity transcend faster by stirring up friction in the right places, leading to the naturally dominate force defusing the distraction.

On 10.11.2017 at 3:32 PM, Kallan said:

@Leo Gura have you came across this in your research? I was always thinking that  turquoise was the final level so this blew my mind a little.

State coral comes when turquoise cant flow anymore because reality become too chaotic that it overwhelm his ability to live in harmony, or there are new threats on his survival or that some turquoise just want something fresh to happen and then starting to manipulate the system to behave more as they want it to behave and it actually starts to occur in cyber attacks. Tier 2 manipulates tier 1 urges to change the system like it wants. I just hope that in the next stage (violet) Life will be even more spiritual and spontaneous then turquoise, or that maybe it still be theocracy of systems (one octave above blue) and be less spiritual than turquoise (or even so more spiritual??) Its very confusing in this far point.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Guys, consider that language breaks down in Turquoise. Turquoise is post verbal, post-intellectual and post-rational. Turquoise is trans-human. It cannot be verbally explained, yet we can sorta point to aspects of it. We have barely scratched the surface of Turquoise and very few people in the world are centered here.

Also be mindful that one cannot comprehend two levels higher than where they are centered. So that means very very few people will have any inkling at all regarding the essence of coral. Perhaps psychedelics can temporarily boost someone centered in Turquoise up briefly into coral.

Imagine Leo doing a Coral video and just standing there staring at the camera for two hours. You would be like "wtf is going on?". Of course, because you are not in tune with the coral quasi photonmetric immaterial particles emanating from inter-dimensional platforms through multi-frequencies. 

On 5/22/2019 at 3:51 PM, Thomas Lansbergen said:

Spiral dynamics 

Stage Coral. 

Video unavailable