Hardkill

Why Is It So Easy For Some Guys To Get Laid?

48 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, smd said:

You asked out 1000 women & you didn't get laid??   In my youth,  I think I only had to ask out 20 & I'm not as good looking as you are.

If I were you, I'd travel to Southeast Asia where the women there might see you as a prize & then you can date as many women as you want.  There is all variety of women & personality there to choose from.  Any shape you can see in a gal here, you can see there with an asiatic flare.

Somewhere in the world, there are women that want you & you just need to go there instead of dealing with the kind of women in your own part of the world, which from what I can tell in America these days, are extremely picky...to the point of which they'd rather do without than settle.

What I've learned about beautiful women is how they can treat you very badly if they're broken inside.  Some really know how to crush the spirit & those wounds just seem to remain open, never fully closing.

Oh yeah sure. I am just gonna quite my school program and move to somewhere in southeast Asia by paying a few thousand dollars or more to travel there. As much as I'd like to visit some of those places I have no interest in moving there just for sake of getting laid. Can't you give me a more realistic and compatible idea for me?

11 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

11 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Can't you give me a realistic and compatible idea for me?

Growing up works, but I guess that is unrealistic and incompatible.

My personal anger aside,it is clear to see that you yourself do not even want a solution.

Edited by Shroomdoctor

Just now, Shroomdoctor said:

Growing up works, but I guess that is unrealistic and incompatible.

You know something? You are really useless and condescending. 

13 hours ago, Markus said:

"The hungry don't get fed."

You have a deeper problem at hand here. Even if you did get a girl with such attitude, it wouldn't solve your problem.

Yes they do get fed one way or another. If you want something so badly it SHOULD and WILL happen. I deserve better than my current situation.

12 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Yes they do get fed one way or another. If you want something so badly it SHOULD and WILL happen. I deserve better than my current situation.

The world doesn't owe you anything. And nobody's words here can help you if you're not willing to take criticism.

You want to TAKE something, GET something. But what are you providing? Why exactly do you deserve a girlfriend? Your despair and neediness is worse than zero value to her, it's negative value. It's like you think you deserve a 50,000$ car without paying for it, because you want it so badly, and you also expect the person who gives it to you for free to pay for gas and maintenance. 

On 11/10/2017 at 3:59 PM, BjarkeT said:

I don't think there is such thing as a genetic talent as there usually always seem to be an explanation for what really happened 

I personally think that it's likely that they have gotten the right kind of practice(as I don't think all practice leads to the same results) or experience at an early age and continued to do it over a period of time that could help shape their self-image so they became more confident and that's why they seem so good at it now  

similar to prodigies that I assume they got good an early age because they did the right kind of practice(probably deliberate and maybe deep work which the research on these topics shows that they are some of the best ways to become good at what you do in terms of skills and knowlegde) really early (maybe starting between age 3-6 and because they pratice over a longer period of time they seem really good at it while others at the same age who haven't done the same pratice isn't as good as they are 

but I am not an expert so I might be wrong 

I agree with you  , very early they understood the dynamics of relationships and it got imprinted in their subconscious  , I think.... 

On 11/10/2017 at 5:21 AM, Hardkill said:

Ok, this has really been a great burden on mind. I know that it's not always good to compare myself to others, but we live in a competitive world and a lot of times I can't help, but comparing myself to other people. With that said that, why has it been so easy for some guys to be able to get laid or get popular with people ever since they were in high school? As we all know by now, about 99% of men haven't ever learned or tried any sort of pickup methods for approaching and dating women and very likely have never cold approached a girl in their entire lives. Yet, out of that percentage of men, a number of them have been able to easily get laid with hot women and keep them for long. In contrast, I've approached over a 1,000 women I have been truly attracted to with all kinds of cold/warm approach methods and not once have I ever been able make any one of them an official fuck buddy or girlfriend of mine. Is it because those guys who have always had it easy with women have a genetic talent for seduction? 

Have you consider some affirmations and visualizations  , They can help reprogram your subconscious mind  ! Read some books on Leo list they are kool 

@Hardkill I don't know why, but I don't believe you. If you say you have had approached 1000 girls, you should have some kind of proof, like notes, reports, conversations on Messenger. Maybe you have, but didn't share? If you had shared something like that it would be much easier to guide you and pin-point mistakes.

If you are approaching, but not making any conclusions out of it, then you might have an answer why you suck.

Here is the "cuddle technique"

1. Make a girl that you find attractive a friend of yours.
  2. Arrange it so that you cuddle with her.
  3. Cuddle in a way that turns her on.
  4. Profit.

Cuddle when with her when ever you want some sexy time.

Also no girl what's to be a official fuck buddy, keep that on the low.

Edited by Spiral

48 minutes ago, Spiral said:

Here is the "cuddle technique"

1. Make a girl that you find attractive a friend of yours.
  2. Arrange it so that you cuddle with her.
  3. Cuddle in a way that turns her on.
  4. Profit.

Cuddle when with her when ever you want some sexy time.

Also no girl what's to be a official fuck buddy, keep that on the low.

How's that worked for you? Curious.

@Markus  It is common that you lose the friend in the process, if that's what you mean. (or rather the friendly aspects you had before)

Edited by Spiral

@Hardkill Are you happy with other areas of your life? 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

27 minutes ago, Deep said:

@Hardkill Are you happy with other areas of your life? 

No I am not entirely happy with my other areas of my life.

1 minute ago, Hardkill said:

No I am not entirely happy with my other areas of my life.

That's probably why you're not getting laid. 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

2 minutes ago, Deep said:

That's probably why you're not getting laid. 

Bullshit. I know guys whose lives are well put together and they still can't get laid.

17 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Bullshit. I know guys whose lives are well put together and they still can't get laid.

- Yeah, i think it is more complicated.

Anyway, do you suggest that it is better to get laid often?

And I don't think that cold approach is the golden way for a relationship - although it is good for getting laid. That again has some problem, too.

Extroverts literally live in social relations. It's their natural habitat. 

On 12/5/2017 at 3:10 PM, Hardkill said:

Oh yeah sure. I am just gonna quite my school program and move to somewhere in southeast Asia by paying a few thousand dollars or more to travel there. As much as I'd like to visit some of those places I have no interest in moving there just for sake of getting laid. Can't you give me a more realistic and compatible idea for me?

For about $1500 (perhaps less if you thrift on hotel & food expenses), you can literally walk down the street of one of those places, pickup a gal, and get laid all night long for say $20 on the same night.  I've never (NEV-ERRR) had that experience in the USA.  You have to work at it in the States.  And right now, with the feminist movement in full swing, and the rising onset of Single Moms, it's probably the driest market for sex in Western civilization than it has ever been.  Even if you have a lot of money, it's not enough to convince a gal to sleep with you.  They've heard all of that before.  They'll even tell other women that money is never important, unless they have 3 kids from 3 other guys before they meet you.

Do you have a sister or a female cousin?  Ask them if they can set you on any dates.   When I was younger, my Mom used to try & fix me up with women, but I always had a gf at the time so never got a chance to try that.  You should have a female relative or friend that can play matchmaker.  They usually want to play matchmaker.  Try dating & see if it works out.  Just don't embarrass your friends or relatives (you may need them for to set you up with other dates).

I don't have anything else I can think of that could help.  I would do all of these things & more if I had to have it.  But I'm older now & I don't have to have it.  The cravings subside & I'm grateful for that.  All you can do is enjoy the frustration of this Dry Period of the 2010s....seems like a decades long span of low sex drive & vaginal dryness.  I pity everyone that hasn't got a chance to partake in the bedroom olympics...In my youth, I'd spend 4-6 hours fucking all day or all night long for a few times a week...I could set my watch to it. ;-)

@Hardkill I'm in the same boat as you. Aged 24. But I'm getting over it by doing stuff like exercise, eating well, performing music, meditating, reading, and having fun with my friends and family. Fuck how easy other people get laid. They're not you. Just because they seem like they've got that part of life sorted doesn't mean they don't suffer as a result of other stuff. Individual humans are far too complex to compare. Work on yourself by following advice from good sources who know what they're talking about.

On 12/11/2017 at 0:14 PM, Random User said:

@Hardkill I'm in the same boat as you. Aged 24. But I'm getting over it by doing stuff like exercise, eating well, performing music, meditating, reading, and having fun with my friends and family. Fuck how easy other people get laid. They're not you. Just because they seem like they've got that part of life sorted doesn't mean they don't suffer as a result of other stuff. Individual humans are far too complex to compare. Work on yourself by following advice from good sources who know what they're talking about.

I am extremely physically active and fit and eat healthy, and I am close to my family. I have a lot of hobbies. Yet, it’s still very hard to deal with the lack of success I have with women.

@Hardkill Have you read "Models: How To Attract Women Through Honesty" by Mark Manson? Check it out if you have not. Dominant topics in the book are: Vulnerability, Non-neediness, honesty, self respect, narcisissm. From what I read in your posts you could really get value out of this book.