Huginn

Thoughts And Insights That Can't Be Contained

1 post in this topic

I've been thinking of making a regular journal here, but I'm not quite ready as of this date. I'll make a separate one for that.

I will write in this journal whenever I have thoughts and insights I feel a deep need to just put out there to the world.

----

I went through one of my phases where I just wanted to watch some mindless movie without as much low consciousness material as possible. I noticed Moana, a new disney movie. Great, I thought, a new movie with some straight forward hero's journey. In just the first parts of it, I found myself tearing up. It was something about all those tan, healthy looking people living happily in a tropical paradise. It was all so magical! I felt drawn to it with something like wild abandonment. I believe it has to do with my real human values I've come more and more in touch with and the vision I've built around it: A home in beautiful tropical nature, with a body, tanned and healthy from the plentitude of sunshine and juicy and delicious natural real food. In a community of other similarly healthy people, accepted, loved, respected. A gorgeous woman to love to the ends of the world. I think I also teared up because I've been eating natural, real food for most of the past half a year which is increasingly becoming healthier. I feel somehow more connected to nature because of it. It leaves me wanting to feel more of it, to revel in my own nature as a human, connect to the earth, eat from the earth, ravish women, eat, sleep, fuck, repeat to BE ME AT THE ROOT and throw away all else. I cried because I've never experienced that kind of absolute freedom and abandon and I want it at the core. Sweet, sweet nature, I want to connect to you!