HII

What Methods Do You Use For Relaxation?

15 posts in this topic

I sometimes find it difficult to relax.

For example on free days when I'm half or 2/3 or 3/4 in my day and got a chunk of work done and got a fair bit of time left for doing more, but I feel like I need a break first. 

Or when I get home from work and feel like I need to regain some energy first to do something for myself. 

Or right now I'm tired and exhausted and a bit sick after spending two days in the woods at a climate activist camp. 

Sometimes light exercise and/or meditation works wonders for me, but sometimes I'm too low in energy for that and feel like I don't want to do anything and just really shut off for a while. How do you go about this?

@HII Don’t end up not relaxed and you’ll have nothing to solve. . Stomach breathing all day, early morning meditation everyday & maintain that state as far through the day as possible, exercise every morning. Notice what arises, notice your ‘about to not be relaxed anymore’ response. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I try to find a time where am free and a place in isolation free from any distractions and then try to take deep slow breaths while I focus my thoughts only on my breaths and on something peaceful and nothing else

Edited by BjarkeT

The best way for me to relax is to listen to some music/take a walk in nature, then do nothing.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@HII Sometime underground techno party helps me to relax and forget everyday problems. flirting and easy relationships with girls is also great relax for me. I also love watching movies, TV series or youtube while eating junk food sometimes :D Yeah and hot shower is great!

Mindful meditation does it for me. With your work... Leo did a vid on this. Tune blocking is the basic strategy. Where you work your ass off for 60-90 min with great focus. Then take a 10-15 min break to cleanse the pallet, then wash rinse and repeat. Find what you like, but make sure it supports your life purpose. Or, make sure it is a positive contribution to you life and not something destructive or contrary to the positive results you’re trying to achieve. 

Wim Hoff breathing method + Push ups + meditation.
Or just doing the dishes with warm water, I love that too.

On 11/9/2017 at 5:24 PM, HII said:

I sometimes find it difficult to relax.

For example on free days when I'm half or 2/3 or 3/4 in my day and got a chunk of work done and got a fair bit of time left for doing more, but I feel like I need a break first. 

Or when I get home from work and feel like I need to regain some energy first to do something for myself. 

Or right now I'm tired and exhausted and a bit sick after spending two days in the woods at a climate activist camp. 

Sometimes light exercise and/or meditation works wonders for me, but sometimes I'm too low in energy for that and feel like I don't want to do anything and just really shut off for a while. How do you go about this?

I look for a place or situation where i have minimal reason for thinking. And in adition avoid mental stimulation like tv or phone. 

Sleep

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

On 12/11/2017 at 8:05 PM, egoless said:

@HII Sometime underground techno party helps me to relax and forget everyday problems. flirting and easy relationships with girls is also great relax for me. I also love watching movies, TV series or youtube while eating junk food sometimes :D Yeah and hot shower is great!

I know you're trying really really hard, but your attempts to troll every thread in this forum are going to waste. No-one cares buddy. 

23 minutes ago, SuperLuigi said:

I know you're trying really really hard, but your attempts to troll every thread in this forum are going to waste. No-one cares buddy. 

Why do you think I'm trolling lol