Chrissy j

Confused On All Growth=raising Consciousness

3 posts in this topic

Still confused on this saying. I feel like in a way after growth like changing a limiting beleif you are closer to consciousness and totally just letting go but idk. Or maybe like if I got good with girls eventually I would just let that go completely and that's where the real growth would be internally. Not with me getting girls externally. And then there is enlightenment which I feel would grow you and cure a lot of neurosis but then people say that neurosis will remain. How does personal development=raising consciousness? Isn't consciousness different from self development in a lot of ways and how do they fully relate?

@Chrissy j

Here's a quote from the ebook Harmonious Earth.  You can read the entire ebook here: http://harmoniousearth.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/HarmoniousEarthEbook4MB.pdf It's a great book..

• The beliefs that link you to your egoic separated self Will hinder your consciousness work.
  • The beliefs that are based on oneness Will help you in consciousness work.

Transform the beliefs that are based on separation to the ones that are based on oneness and equality. This is how personal development plays a role in consciousness work.

Difference Between 3D and 4D Relationships.

As a civilization we are shifting from our present 3rd Density reality to 4th Density. 4th Density relationships are not better than 3rd Density relationships, they are just different and each one is just as valid as the other. They provide very different experiences and if you choose 4th Density then it will be essential for you to integrate and transform your 3rd Density beliefs, because they will not work in 4th Density. You will not be able operate successfully in 4th Density if you attempt to hold onto 3rd Density beliefs.

3rd Density is a reality based on separation from Source (All That Is, God), segregation from other people, and compartmentalization of yourself into different aspects. 4th Density is based on connection to Source, integration with others, and reintegration of your personal identity that you have broken into different parts. Some of the qualities of 3rd Density relationships are that communication is closed and keeping secrets from yourself and others is justified by the belief that it might hurt them. Compartmentalizing different parts of yourself and your relationships so one does not know what the other is doing is acceptable. You extend your love only if others meet your conditions. You demand that your expectations get met, exert control, manipulate situations, and prevent others from having outside relationships so you will feel safe, secure and not have to deal with your fears that you are worth less if they are with someone else. There is a lack of trust in synchronicity, and you do not believe that what is happening is meant to happen for the good of yourself and the whole.

4th Density relationships are based on integration and expansion. Communication is fully open and completely honest with yourself and with others, because you know that all parties in the relationship are fully self empowered and excited to hear about and integrate any issues that are out of alignment and may be causing pain. Love is unconditional and not withheld to meet needs and conceal fears. Non-conformity, differences, and full self expression are celebrated. You are excited to discover who others truly are and want to experience their desires, gifts, and talents and see them being shared with others. Everyone in the relationship encourages each other to follow their highest excitement with no expectations, control, manipulation, or needs placed on them. You are open to sex when it comes up, when it is your excitement, and is for the

Also consider this:

• beliefs based on separation from source = low vibration = low consciousness
  • beliefs based on integration and expansion with source = high vibration = high consciousness

Leo talks about true growth and fake growth. Fake growth is basicly all that's coming from the external world. Real growth is letting go of a need for an external fix. This is the same stuff I mentioned above, just said differently. When you are one with source, then you don't need anything external to make you fulfilled.

Also check this post:

Edited by AleksM

@Chrissy j it’s not adding or getting good with anything, it’s letting go of all the concepts that we create  - we create our own suffering. It’s allowing what you already are not, which does not suffer. There is a veil, and the ride of a lifetime. Nothing truly grows. All limitations are self imposed, when let go they are realized, and we call that growth, ironically, because that’s how it’s perceive by others. It’s really funny that everything is you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE