cetus

How To Know The Difference Between Truth And Delusion?

70 posts in this topic

Everything is true... because delusion is a true delusion. It's so well made that is really truly delusional... 

Think about that...

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 hour ago, dimitri said:

Yeah, and the easiest way to make an energetic shift is...? 

Right, psychedelics. :)

I think it depends on the person and their prior conditioning, energetics and baseline conscious level. I had 20+ years of meditation and personal development work before my first trip - I was primed.

For a while, I assumed my experience would be true for others and I was pro-psychedelics. Yet over time, I've seen that for some - psychedelics are a very sensitive, tricky thing and can distract or even derail. Now, I have a much more cautious attitude with people using psychedelics. As well, there is a certain skill involved that may take many trips to develop.

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I think it depends on the person and their prior conditioning, energetics and baseline conscious level. I had 20+ years of meditation and personal development work before my first trip - I was primed.

For a while, I assumed my experience would be true for others and I was pro-psychedelics. Yet over time, I've seen that for some - psychedelics are a very sensitive, tricky thing and can distract or even derail. Now, I have a much more cautious attitude with people using psychedelics. As well, there is a certain skill involved that may take many trips to develop.

@Serotoninluv Wise words.

Truth and delusion are the same, they both are as immediate and intimate as Absolute Truth. The differentiation of Truth and Delusion is also Absolute Truth. Asking about truth and delusion is the Truth. Arguing about what's Truth and what's Delusion is also the Truth. Not understanding the Truth is the Truth. Any condition or lack of condition to qualify the Truth is the Truth. 

1 minute ago, Maycol said:

Truth and delusion are the same, they both are as immediate and intimate as Absolute Truth. The differentiation of Truth and Delusion is also Absolute Truth. Asking about truth and delusion is the Truth. Arguing about what's Truth and what's Delusion is also the Truth. Not understanding the Truth is the Truth. Any condition or lack of condition to qualify the Truth is the Truth. 

???

What I was saying

;)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 2017-11-08 at 7:40 PM, cetus56 said:

So i'm sitting here now contemplating, how can I ever know what is delusion from truth? Maybe everything is a delusion. Maybe everything is truth.

It's like the water in a small pond. It can be perfectly clear but once we start to stir the water it becomes muddy and unclear. 

However if we become still the mud will sink to the bottom again and the water will once again become clear.

18 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

And that observation is not happening inside of time?

Only from a certain perspective/state of consciousness. You are stuck at the conceptual level of time, in actuality all that exists is the continuous flow of the present moment that can’t ever be captured by language.

Theres a book I recommend you read “this extraordinary moment” by john astin, that will help you deconstruct your conceptual notions and expand your mind

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise

I didn't claim my perspective was the true one. I acknowledge that it is just a perspective, and I don't cling to it. So, slow down big guy, no need for your projections.

And no, thanks. I don't really read books anymore. I try but I keep failing, reading books doesn't seem healthy or helpful for me at the moment.

@cetus56 we complicate things because the simplistic nature is detrimental to the lives of people in the future. 

??‍♂️ “Hey my name is jack” 

⚫️ “No it is not jack” 

Absolute Freedom is a very scary thing. Simplifying things protects us from it. 

Rightly so, nobody ever wants to hear that it’s being imagined 

As Leo’s teachings say ?