dude

The Normal Human Experience & The Infinite

13 posts in this topic

The Human Experience

Yesterday I was lying in my bed and had an epiphany. Some while ago I saw a video on this forum that talked about the human experience and how we are machines designed for "Fitness" aka survival. Our experience of this world is determined by this our vision smell everything. For example when you see a desktop of a computer you see a visual representation of what is stored within your computer. You see a map and a browser icon and such. This is a display designed for you to be able to navigate this complex machine called a computer you don't see the actual bits and bytes but you see a beautiful interface. The same goes for our experience, its made for us to be able to navigate this word. This is what I will call the normal human experience.

The Infinite

Human experiences.pngI drew a little picture on the left here to make it a bit more clear >>>

So we have our normal human experience. But that is map we take it as reality. Outside out map we have the Infinite. The Infinite is just as real as our human experience but now were actually looking at the mechanism behind our experience  aka we're looking inside the computer at the bits and bytes. Whenever we step outside this normal human experience we say that it is a hallucination or some other phenomenon and not reality. Now what I'm saying is that it is reality just not our normal human experience.

Accessing The Infinite

So I also drew some arrows to represent a journey outside our human experience. One arrow is labeled "Chemical Imbalances" with this I mean taking psychedelics (Psychonaut) or your body being off tilt creating some sort of chemical imbalance. The other arrow is labeled glitches with this I mean some things like lucid dreaming or astral projection when you go into a different state but you can snap back quite quickly.

As a Psychonaut somebody who ventures out of normal human experience to explore the infinite. We most of the time find our way back to our normal human experiences, but some get lost and don't find their way back. They sink into psychosis or however you want to label it. A young body gets off of kilter faster and has more chance of this happening.

Thank you for reading my philosophical article ^_^ Please tell me if I am making any sense lol.

Here is the video I mentioned: 

@dude

What do you mean by human experience?

The only experience is the experience of consciousness. That's it. The experience of life is the experience of consciousness.

The infinite is not some content of a thought, it is an experience of a thought stripped from all of it's content. The content of the thought is illusory, the experience of it, is real. This is the truth of your being, this is confirmed by experience that is happening right here, right now, always and forever. The experience of consciousness

The human experience that most think are having, is not even an experience. They are too identified in the mental dimension to have an experience. Experience is reality. Content of a though is not, it is just a story line on a timeline of the mind, and the time illusion is a byproduct of the consciousness reflecting back on it's own existence so linear time doesn't exist.

Map is the content of a thought.  The territory is the experience of it. The quality of the experience depends on the vibrational frequency of your being.

experience, its made for us to be able to navigate this word

True, since only experience right here, right now, always and forever is real, we can use this experience as a guiding mechanism to align ourselves to our True Self.

"Positive feelings are communications from the higher self that let you know you are in alignment with your True Self." 

Didn't watch the video.

Human experience IS the infinite. They are not different one bit.

Reality is amechanical. What you see, IS the mechanism! You ARE the mechanism. Every object you see is the mechanism happening DIRECTLY! BEING is the mechanism.

The problem is, you're not conscious of this yet.

Be careful about looking for infinity somewhere else. Everything you see is it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, AleksM said:

@dude

What do you mean by human experience?

The only experience is the experience of consciousness. That's it. The experience of life is the experience of consciousness.

The infinite is not some content of a thought, it is an experience of a thought stripped from all of it's content. The content of the thought is illusory, the experience of it, is real. This is the truth of your being, this is confirmed by experience that is happening right here, right now, always and forever. The experience of consciousness

The human experience that most think are having, is not even an experience. They are too identified in the mental dimension to have an experience. Experience is reality. Content of a though is not, it is just a story line on a timeline of the mind, and the time illusion is a byproduct of the consciousness reflecting back on it's own existence so linear time doesn't exist.

Map is the content of a thought.  The territory is the experience of it. The quality of the experience depends on the vibrational frequency of your being.

True, since only experience right here, right now, always and forever is real, we can use this experience as a guiding mechanism to align ourselves to our True Self.

Didn't watch the video.

I agree with your whole post!

I want to add that believing in the illusion and in the content of the thoughts is as much what arises as other sensory direct experiences. Why do you make that distinction? It is all part of the illusion of being a human. Just my empty thoughts :D

Edited by Lauritz

@Leo Gura @AleksM How do I wrap my mind around altered states like the one's you have when taking psychedelics?

(with normal human experience I meant normal human state)

@dude

My last trip was 4 years ago, also the strongest, and it was only 3G of mushrooms. My previous were like 1 - 1.5G two times I think, so nothing special.It was enough to wake me up.

I have experienced more crazy stuff when fully sober compared to the physchadelic experience. :D 

Man, this is a long journey, you can't skip class, so take it slow. Watch this documentary to better understand what I meant by some of the stuff I wrote above.

also check these pictures:

If you want to read my tutorial for becoming enlightened, read the thread below. ( I think I Will need to re-write it though, but still a lot of advice that helped me, it's just not structured properly.)

Edited by AleksM

@AleksMThanks brother will watch it ASAP 

Edited by dude

57 minutes ago, dude said:

@Leo Gura @AleksM How do I wrap my mind around altered states like the one's you have when taking psychedelics?

By doing self-inquiry, contemplation, studying nonduality, and tripping consistently.

Yes, I also meant normal human state. Infinity is independent of state and independent of being human.

Self-inquiry is the key. Ya'll keep avoiding it. That's the whole problem here. If you actually did it, you wouldn't need me or this forum or anyone else.

But you hate doing self-inquiry, so here we are.

Actualized.org is just babysitting for kids who refuse to do self-inquiry ;)

@dude Very good insight, that is essentially what this work is about, looking past the superficial manifestations that are present and finding and understanding the underlying mechanism of it all. Great analogy :) 

@Leo Gura Shit, I think he's on to me....... *Try's to get away but fails miserably*

@Leo Gura  After being here around 10 days ... I have come to the same conclusion.

DO THE WORK. None of us can give you enlightenment or actualization. The people that are serious will try to help you but at a certain point  Like me they will take two steps back and go back to their practices whether  it be self-inquiry meditation or whatever they have found that works. 

Practice is where all the REAL WORK happens. I am all up for helping anyone on any topic I am qualified to but so many of these threads are about concepts and mental constructs. That is not what enlightenment is about.  At its core it is exactly the opposite the more enlightened you get you find you are less and less influenced by the mental abstractions everyone else takes for reality. Your language becomes awareness based.

I would suggest  to get the most out of this place look for threads on practices or techniques that you might be unaware of or ask for direct help in a thread on something you are working on.   Use people here as a resource not a crutch. Stay away from all the conceptual mental masturbation. It is just a waste of time which could be used for practice. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Actualized.org is just babysitting for kids who refuse to do self-inquiry ;)

Edited by Source_Mystic

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

@Source_Mystic Yes, of course, as it must be.

When you truly grasp it, there is nothing to say. And nothing said can make you truly grasp it. That is the game we are playing.

Fish huddle together only in the darkness, because they are too scared to step into the light.

5 hours ago, dude said:

You can’t. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE