Elton

Subconscious Training And Self Actulization

10 posts in this topic

Self Actualization is all about transcendence of ego, 

Subconscious training is a must, 

What are some kickass techniques for training your subconscious??? 

Visualisation, Affirmations and the book: Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz

Maltz found that his plastic surgery patients often had expectations that were not satisfied by the surgery, so he pursued a means of helping them set the goal of a positive outcome through visualization of that positive outcome.[3] Maltz became interested in why setting goals works. He learned that the power of self-affirmation and mental visualization techniques used the connection between the mind and the body. He specified techniques to develop a positive inner goal as a means of developing a positive outer goal. This concentration on inner attitudes is essential to his approach, as a person's outer success can never rise above the one visualized internally.

mindfulness, new positive habits to replace old ones, I was looking into psychK for a while (apparently works)....ummm....so many....but most of these things are liker drops in the pond that will eventually create the waterfall of higher consciousness...in theory....but no magic thing that I know of ...unless it's psycho cybernetics :) ....who knows....the subconscious is the best friend and ultimate nemesis in one to me...lol....

@Epiphany_Inspired @dude

I have been struggling with making chanfes stick, maybe I'm caught up too much in though....

I am waiting for the subconscious course that Leo talks about...

But I have planned to train it myself through hypnosis, journalling affirmations and visualisation. 

And learning some self help books.

Yhea it's difficult for me too. You should really studie habits also and try to implement one single thing.

And ofcourse subconscious work, really try to make it part of your identity.

Subconscious, to me, means being lost in the illusion, and excusing & justifying it. We are completely free, right now, to do anything, to be anyone. If thought leads me to feel other than that, I am self honest in assessing my practices. Then I’m free again. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

If we are truely free than by this it means that tomorrow I change all my habits and be what I want? 

But I do the complete opposite.. So how am I free?

Thats because the brain chooses the easy path. The rewiring is required, and Leo was saying his subconscious course is going to be super powerful... I wonder what kind of information he has....@Nahm