Ayla

Love Letter To Moojiji

45 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Isle of View said:

Can you remember of one of his statsangs where he was talking about Goals and the Resistance associated with them?
Something to the effect of: as you set something to be achieved you will run into all the resistance and as soon as the goal is reached, the resistance (or maybe he used the word tension) will dissipate instantly.

It was already some years ago that I watched it, but it was profound. It could help many people to understand why goals and purposes are a two-edged sword and why many traditions propose not to clinge to the outcomes of your doings.

@Ayla 

can you actually remember this satsang?
I tried to find it again some time ago, but to no avail.

Cool if you could help me find it.

Chris

@Isle of View ,

I'll try to find it, but there are many where He talks about that... I'll get back to this laters... I tend to get so blissful listening to Him... I forget :D 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Thanks Ayla for posting "Christ Conscionsceness". That's a beautiful satsang. I'm sitting here now listening to George Harrisons "Isn't it a pity"   "Some things take so long, but how do I explain? When not too many people can see we're all the same. And because of all there tears, there eyes can't hope to see, the beauty that surrounds them-oh isn't it a pity" George Harrison

Great thread! Thanks for all the great suggestions ^_^.

Mooji helped me a lot on my "awakening" path. I'm very grateful to him.

:D

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

"I"

LOVEs

"YOU"

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

"I" LOVE "YOU" Father

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Video for penduling after being awakened (the true awakening, not the woowoo) 

Once you have awakened to the truth of who you are, there will be a bit of a penduling between person and REAL you. 

Use this video to get you to the center. 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

This video is really insightful

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

1 hour ago, WelcometoReality said:

"The ego is fired but he keeps showing up for work"

LOL yes.... that's a cute one :D 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

This video was really helpful at moments I thought I was going crazy. My mind like to play that trick with me a lot.

I learned now how to no pay attention to it. It was hard, Mooji helped me a lot...

Moojii shown me that there is no need to travel -to arrive. 

Edited by cetus56

Does all this "Namaste, bliss, absolute love, Sri, Baba, jijijijijijiji, beloved master, flowers, blankets", etc. thing not delude people too much? I've watched a lot of his videos and I often saw how people are just trying to parody each other and play as actors before him, just to show how fucking badass blissful and spiritual they are. While the only thing he says is "Do self inquiry, people".

1 minute ago, Naviy said:

Does all this "Namaste, bliss, absolute love, Sri, Baba, jijijijijijiji, beloved master, flowers, blankets", etc. thing not delude people too much? I've watched a lot of his videos and I often saw how people are just trying to parody each other and play as actors before him, just to show how fucking badass blissful and spiritual they are. While the only thing he says is "Do self inquiry, people".

It DOES delude PEOPLE ;) 

It brings Grace to BEINGS. 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

1 minute ago, Ayla said:

It DOES delude PEOPLE ;) 

It brings Grace to BEINGS. 

Or food to egos.

Just now, Naviy said:

Or food to egos.

I think its simply a distraction.

Once again looking for the truth outside when the only place you can find it is inside

I will not say that your perception is wrong. I will only say that it is just that: YOURS :) 

Also, please refer to this: 

On 2/23/2016 at 6:01 PM, Ayla said:

*this is a love topic dedicated to Moojiji, so please take any dissonant perception into another post if so inclined

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com