outlandish

Don't Bullshit Yourself: You're Not Enlightened. Neither Is Kevin Spacey.

67 posts in this topic

@Ascend from the ones alive and "international" I like Adyashanti and Isaac Shapiro. Other than that more local ones that I won't mention here by name. But of course Isaac is a disciple of Papaji and Papaji is only at 520 or something at Hawkins scale. Basically this should be proof enough that he is no good... xD

6 minutes ago, Toby said:

@Ascend from the ones alive and "international" I like Adyashanti and Isaac Shapiro. Other than that more local ones that I won't mention here by name. But of course Isaac is a disciple of Papaji and Papaji is only at 520 or something at Hawkins scale. Basically this should be proof enough that he is no good... xD

Papaji seems like a good teacher. Wasn't Mooji his student too? and many others as well

@Ascend No, I wasn’t being tricky. I love everybody here just for showing up. I’m curious what anyone would do. Thanks for the reply. I understand where you’re coming from. It is a unique subject in having so much to do with perception & reality, etc. Joy & success sounds like a good combo. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

What i got out Hawkins scale was a method to attract the intellectual crowd to spirituality.

Edited by MiracleMan

Grace

@Ascend 

The silent knowing of your own being is there in any and all experience. Die to that one.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

I've found it beneficial to abandon the term enlightenment from my spirtual vernacular. Its a buzz term that to me carries just too much baggage these days and distracts me from my practice and what Im really trying to do. I've also caught myself striving to attain a "more-enlightened" state, which has been a devious tool of the ego... again, really derailing my practice.