How to be wise

Chronic Fatigue

8 posts in this topic

I have been suffering from chronic fatigue for a while, and it really started to affect my consciousness work. I always feel too tired to do any work. Can someone give me any tips on how to deal with it? 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is usually a secondary condition to a primary already existing. Conditions such as Fibromyalgia disrupting sleep and daily regimes but also can be related to bacterial or infectious disease as well as respiratory and cardiovascular conditions resulting in Hypoxemia => low energy levels due to low O2 saturation. 

Is there anything in your life that could be a cause of that?

The check list of potential candidates: 

• Diet - too heavy, too fat, too sugary, insufficient nutrients in forms of raw food 
  • Addictive habits ( smoke, alkohol etc..)
  • Hypersentitivity - to alergents, pollutants
  • Lack of sleep or disruptions of sleep cycle ( sleep apnoea, insomnia, asthma, COPD...)
  • Lack of fulfilment/purpose ( relationship, family, job)
    • being forced to clash with your core values
  • Work/life balance + stress
  • Insufficient exposure to sunlight
  • Lack of activity in general - this can be tricky with CFS but negligence of physical activity long term actually results in decreasing energy and lower mood. 
  • Endocrine problem
  • Inherited conditions from your parents that you are aware of
  • Adrenal fatigue (overstimulation by coffee, black teas, pre-workouts or energy drinks, too much mental/physical stress)
  • Burn-out syndrome ( athletic or in professional career) 
  • Recent loss or trauma

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Number one problem is  insufficient electrolytes specially if you drink coffee and alcohol. To check that try to drink in the morning warm water with 1 tbsp of good salt and see if it correct anything. If it dose make sure you eat a LOT of greens and take probiotics like Keefer, or take good supplements of potassium, magnesium, salt and calcium. Alternatively drink bone broth every day with greens.

Make sure you sleep properly ~7 h of sleep in colder dark room. If you wake up you should have focus and energy to do stuff. If you don't feel that then you have a lot of health issue and you cant fix it with 1 month of healthy lifestyle.

Third think is exercise. Try to do some aerobic then some strength terning for total of 3h if you don't fell focused and refreshed at the end of that after 30 min of rest then you are again so unhealthy that you gone need 6+ month of good diet + exercise to start felling ok.

Healthy person have clarity of mind at the morning can work for about 8h without  felling tiered or powerless. If you dont then you are having problem with health.

Try not to do too much job when you have more energy. Go to bed only when you are sleepy. Get up at the same time every day, whether or not you feel rested.Avoid alcohol, caffeine, and tobacco.Make sure your mattress provides good support. Get light, gentle exercise regularly.Eat a balanced diet.

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a long-term illness with a wide range of symptoms. The most common symptom is extreme tiredness. CFS is also known as ME, which stands for myalgic encephalomyelitis. Many people refer to the condition as CFS/ME. CFS/ME can affect anyone, including children.