Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AdamDiC

Just Do It?

5 posts in this topic

So I'm 17, never had a girlfriend, made out with a couple girls before but that's the farthest I've been.

Don't have the best pick up skills at the moment, but I think I underestimate myself. I know some girls who like me and honeslty if i get in the right mindset I'm Alpha.

I'm 3 months into NoFAP, feel good, lots of energy, and a clean mind for dating.

But the only thing that's holding me back is myself. My level of consciousness. I think I'm better then girls because they are clueless and that I'll be wasting my time just chasing pussy and stimulation. Is it a worthy goal? I have been feeling down lately, my ego is becoming a introvertish type over the past 6 months. I've changed my life a lot to self-actualize and after a 3g shroom trip I had last night I think I need to take a break.

I can just be mindful of the depression, loneliness, and stuff. Or I can go out and have FUUUN. I think I need to get this out of the way. A lot of people say you should know what you have before you lose it. 

I did this last year, went out with a girl just for fun and I ended up doing nothing after the date. I wasn't in love in the first place, just thinking with my dick.

What's your opinion???:x

20 hours ago, AdamDiC said:

I'll be wasting my time just chasing pussy and stimulation. Is it a worthy goal?

I'll put it to you this way.

I love sex. I'd like to pretend I'm above it, but the truth is when see a hot girl, I go into like this mild trance where the only thing that matters is us having sex. Kidding, but also not kidding.

It was beyond frustrating growing up and not being able to fulfill that desire. It's like you're starving and people are constantly waving a nice steak dinner in front of you.

So I never questioned if it was worth it. It was obvious at 21 that I had to fix this. And I spent a couple years doing exactly that.

But what's funny about actually taking action and committing to the journey of improving yourself is that it teaches you all these lessons you would have never dreamed you'd get. 

When it comes to girls, the lessons I got showed me that getting girls (the right way) means learning to love your life. It means getting on your purpose. It means becoming someone who can find solutions. It means pushing through your fears. It means leaving boyhood and becoming a man.

I didn't get into meditation because I wanted to wear a robe and live in a cave. I did it because I saw that the more meditation I did, the less anxiety I felt approaching girls. I ate healthy and learned about happiness because I saw that when I was in a better mood, girls just always wanted to fuck me more.

Eventually you hit a point where you really do just find yourself loving life a lot more. And you realize that even though you had to take the journey, girls weren't really what you were truly seeking. They're fun but being on the journey itself is where my happiness lies. 

Here's an example. Last night I went out and should be waking up next to this 19 year old Spanish girl right now. But I misread the logistics and now I'm by myself.

Should I be mad and hate life?

Yes and no. It matters, but it doesn't matter either. I can have gratitude either way because I see that experience for what it is.

But you only get that wisdom by actually WALKING the journey. Not theorizing about what it would be like

Here's the coolest part: you get it all. You don't have to sacrifice personal happiness to get girls, and you don't have to sacrifice girls in order to be happy. 

So is it worth it?

For me it was because it was a major pain point. Maybe for someone else, they couldn't give a shit and think I'm being way overdramatic. They'll have their own path and that's fine.

No one can tell you what is meaningful for you. Only you can do that.

Just for the record here are a few things that women find attractive: 

You having a girlfriend.

You having a ring on your hand.

You walking around with a cute little toddler.

Do you see a pattern here? 

@aurum

Thanks for the awesome response. 

I think you're right, it's part of the path and shouldn't be rejected, in fact it's part of my biology.

So I'll enter the game, not because i need to, or because I feel unfullfilled, just solely to have fun and express myself as a human.

P.S I'll tell you when i get laid;)

1 hour ago, AdamDiC said:

@aurum

Thanks for the awesome response. 

I think you're right, it's part of the path and shouldn't be rejected, in fact it's part of my biology.

So I'll enter the game, not because i need to, or because I feel unfullfilled, just solely to have fun and express myself as a human.

P.S I'll tell you when i get laid;)

Love it. Just don't go stealing all the girls from us ;)