Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wpw

[online Video] Bio Emotive Framework, Dr. Douglas J Tataryn (10/10)

1 post in this topic

I pasted copy from their website below,  I've watched the DVD's/online videos and been in Doug's coaching groups and the bio emotive framework is super practical and can really change your life if you put in the work

Video Serieshttp://bioemotiveframework.com/product/the-bio-emotive-framework-online-access/

Bloghttp://bioemotiveframework.com/blog/

"

What Is “Emotional Processing”?

Emotional Processing is the ability experience, differentiate, and express the emotions you have going on inside you.

Why does it matter?

Processing your emotions stops you from being haunted by them and reduces the likelihood of you living in a state of “Chronic Emotional Activation” which means your body is in a constant stress-response.

How does it help clear my mind?

Its hard to think properly and stay focused on the task at hand when you are preoccupied with something else.   Being “preoccupied” with something is means you are emotionally activated or upset by it.    Process and clear the emotional upset and the mind becomes clear and able to focus again.

How can processing emotions help my physical health?

There are so many ways Chronic Emotional Activation causes problems with the body.  It interferes with getting restorative sleep; weakens the immune system; stops the body’s Repair and Rejuvenation sequence, causing premature aging and disease; creates chronically tight muscles causing pain and soreness and making it more like to injure yourself while playing sports, if you fall, etc; causes chronic inflammation and its related mental and physical disorders, including weight gain, heart disease, diabetes, etc.

In other words reducing or eliminating Chronic Emotional Activation may be the single more important thing you can do to stay physically (and psychologically) healthy, right up there with exercise and a healthy diet..

How does processing emotions help my relationships?

The less distracted and upset you are by the your work and the day to day challenges of life, the more fully you can show up and be present for your family, your friends, and co-workers.    Emotional Processing also helps you break out of any dysfunctional patterns you are stuck in with some people, allowing healthier and more loving ways of being with that person.

How can can feeling my emotions help me have a happier life?

Most of us have a few unconscious Feeling Beliefs that weigh us down and stop us from trying to achieve our full potential.   We are unknowingly being driven and hindered by emotional distortions in how we see ourselves and the world around us.

When you practice Emotional Processing, you update your impressions and are able to make better decisions, engage with friends, family, clients and colleagues more fluidly, and remove the habitual patterns which unconsciously sabotage your goals and visions.

What’s The Best Way To Get Started?

Signup for our free Nedera Processing outline (using the popup) and other content.   Explore our products, services and free educational content.

We recommend starting with our basic Bio Emotive Framework Video Series and the Nedera Guidebook to go with it.

"

Edited by wpw