Damir Elezi

Just Wanted To Say Thank You. So Much.

5 posts in this topic

I just worked a little bit on my own limiting beliefs and mindsets and reflected on what my life has been like the couple of years since I first heard of Personal Development and actualized.org. I feel like I am still at the beginning of it all, but right now I feel amazing. It feels like I finally know what the fuck I'm doing, like I know my direction in this world. I have grown so much already just by doing the most simple things. I have overcome some anxieties and problems that have been bugging me a lot in the past and I just now noticed how far I have come and how lucky I am to be in such a place. 

I just wanted to thank you all. No really, everyone who reads this. Everyone on this forum who is into self actualization, everyone who has the courage to step outside the box, if only for a minute, everyone who has some kind words and advice to other people pursuing a similar path. People like you all have improved my life more than anything else, to the point where I can start to appreciate even the things that harm me. I want to thank Leo for putting all these videos out and making this forum, you have literally changed my life man and I didn't even see you in real life for once in my life and I probably never will. It's so amazing. I don't know if I'm in some kind of emotional high right now but I felt like spreading some love. :D

And to anyone who is reading this who is feeling desperate or suffers in any kind of way at the moment - don't worry too much. There is always somebody to help you, always some way to get through. If you really look, really want a solution, you will find it. I truly believe in you, no matter who you are. Because I believe that anybody has the potential to create the life he/she wants - in fact everybody does create the life he/she wants anyway, either consciously or not. You are a powerful being, my friend. Keep your head up and just keep working on yourself. 

Thank you everything, I love you :)

18 minutes ago, Damir Elezi said:

And to anyone who is reading this who is feeling desperate or suffers in any kind of way at the moment - don't worry too much. There is always somebody to help you, always some way to get through. If you really look, really want a solution, you will find it. I truly believe in you, no matter who you are. Because I believe that anybody has the potential to create the life he/she wants - in fact everybody does create the life he/she wants anyway, either consciously or not. You are a powerful being, my friend. Keep your head up and just keep working on yourself. 

Needed that, thank you! ?

nothing is anything