Leo Gura

Trip Reports Mega-thread

197 posts in this topic

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

I completed my third Ayahuasca journey.  I am becoming more skillful at navigating the altered state.  The physical effects are different for every person, but for me, when the medicine initially begins to take effect, my heart beats fast and my body temperature rises.  If I can sit through this calmly, I enter the altered state.  My first two journeys were learning to sit with the pain.  They were purgative, releasing blocked energy and pain from my body.  In this journey, I felt feelings of love and being loved.  The journey started with a clearly audible voice crying in my heart.  It was as real as any external sound.  I was downloaded the teaching that life can become simple if I learn to forgive.  I felt that “I am awake” and didn’t want to lose this state.   The music that was being played at this moment had the phrase:  “We are born human to experience our infinity”.  I realized what a waste of a human life it is for people to fight each other to defend their different reality tunnels.  The shaman said that we need to realize these visions with homework so that we can make the state we experienced permanent.    

Vincit omnia Veritas.

On 9/4/2020 at 8:39 PM, Jodistrict said:

I realized what a waste of a human life it is for people to fight each other to defend their different reality tunnels.

I felt that.

LSD Trip Report

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

This thread is for linking to all trip report threads on the forum. Do not actually post the content of your trip report here, just post a link.

Hey everyone, I recently narrated an extreme ego death experience on LSD that I had a few years ago that propelled me down the spiritual path, and to eventually discovering Actualized.org.

Hope you enjoy, this one is particularly messed up:

I tried many psychedelics, but 275ug of ETH-LAD was the most insane, way more intense then 750ug LSD, I realized absolute oneness for the first time. ETH-LAD is my favourite psychedelic ever.

I appreciate that you suggested having a regular meditation practice Do you find that this was a key factor that allowed you to let go of expectations around what the trip should be, and instead let the experience take you where it wanted ?

T+ 0:00 - 4g - Ground Syrian rue (MAO-I)

T+ 0:45 - 5g - Acacia Acuminata

T+ 1:30 - 10g - Acacia Acuminata

Taken at home with friend.

Wasn't really expecting it to work.

It did.

Psychonaut wiki guide suggested 2-6g (light to heavy dose) of Acacia Confusa. Apparently Acuminata may have higher concentration of N-N-DMT but that didn't seem to be the case, hence the higher dosage.

It was difficult to tell if the 5g was kicking in after an hour, but it was only when I took pen to the paper and started drawing that I realized 'something is here...'

30 minutes later it became stronger, especially with the introduction of music and moving my body. I can totally understand why Amazon shamans use music now.

It seems Pharmahuasca without music is like going for a bicycle ride without a bicycle.

A fluid feeling in my body.

The DMT was 'doing me'.

Body automatically moving. I could resist it if I wanted to, but why?

A sense of loving contentment.

No visuals.

No insights except the insights I had already come across in previous trips (drop the books, drop the journals, get out there and interact with the divine feminine).

Highly pleasant experience.

Lasted about 4 hours all up.

Would do again at a higher dose, but feels silly ignoring integration before the next one.