Leo Gura

Trip Reports Mega-thread

197 posts in this topic

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Encounter with Negative ETs / Dark Beings

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76140-encounter-with-negative-ets-dark-beings/

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Had a trip last week with a huge breakthrough and I haven't been able to stop saying "Wow" since then. Just constantly throughout the day. And I can't stop smiling. Reality is just so fucking insane and perfect.

Found this bad trip report on youtube while listening to horror stories and such.

Insane, but in line with some things I have experienced during my own "trip" that was non drug induced and turned sour. I am not as good at representing my experiences in words, but listening to this experience I can draw so many parallels, like when he talks about the machine which for me was like a quantum computer that I thought I was communicating with and also about the homosexual demons... lol... But my experience, since it wasnt LSD induced, was quite a lot more realistic, I did not see demons, it was real people. Everything was realistic, as real as it can get, I just thought I was in another dimension but enough rambling about my experience which I cannot represent well enough in words anyway lol. 

Listen from the timestamp if you are interested in these! Its very good and whoever wrote it has a way with words

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.