Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elton

Self Actualization - The Journey

12 posts in this topic

Everything starts with a vision, what isa good way to come up with a great vision?  

Many people in the past have what seems to me a Hugh sense of accomplishment by living their visions, or can we say by converting their visions to reality,  Nickola Tesla comes to mind, Leo Gura comes to mind, it seems like when you truely know amd share your gifts in the world you contribute to society through your work you are living life to the fullest.

My main focus now in this work is finding that one thing... 

I have a doubt that positive psychology itself has the power to transform the world, however I don't have a vision for the world, I have a vision for myself... 

I once read that leadership starts with self leadership... So all I'm going to do is follow my bliss and actually start talking action....

Self Actualization is a part of positive psychology.... And to act is really important... 

So whats my vision for self actulization? 

To master master mindfulness. To experience all of reality as it is... 

To live a life where money is never a problem ever again...

To have amazing sex..

To have a life purpose, an impact statement, to complete the life purpose course in its entirety..

To travel the world experience the beauty of nature..

To master my emotions...  

One this journey to self actulization I have come across a concept called as the Upper limiting problem and its really freaky to see it happening in my life...  I see how neurotic I am and now constantly one part of my being always fights with another part,  I see how I am a slave to my cravings, and I am really very very confused after practicing mindfulness with labels outside my formal practice..

The emotion of sex has intensive power over me...

Mindfullness has lead to tremendous confusion, the thoughts and images that brings pleasure in reality doesn't bring pleasure...

Infact it brings guilt.. 

I have to be smart and choose the middle way to deal with homeostasis, I have to use the core concept of failure is good I have failed again yesterday after 13 days of non smoking again I smoked today again I have to stop... 

Resistance is not futile we gonna win this thing human kind is too good we are not a bunch of underachievers, we are goimg to stand up to the things that mattet, creativity and the dynamic human spirit thay refuses to submit...

However what have I learnt from failure?  Cravings is a total physical sensation combined with mental talk and images for me. 

How will my behaviour change with what I have learnt?  

By being mindfull and treating both the feeling body and the thinking mind objectively.

The most emotionally difficult thing to do was to smoke the cigarettes after 13 days... And accept myself, the smoking part of me and not guilt myself.. 

And today the most emotionally difficult thing to do is to not use yesterday as a excuse to not quit today....

I love exercising, meditating and relaxing so I'm going to spend some happiness minutes... 

3 -4 pm foam rolling 

4- 4 30 pm - meditation ana Pana technique

4 30 - 5 00 pm outside your skull relaxation meditation technique

6 - 7 30 pm sex. Then I will journal about how I feel

Yesterday met with an accident on the bike minor injuries but perfectionist attitude caused a mild case of suffering, 

Driving Mastery and emotional mastery if would manifest itself it would be nice... 

Hope my expectations are not too much. 

Expectations to ride my bike or car better than the average, to be emotionally calm more than the average. 

Continuity of practice is the secret to all success. 

So what have I learnt by falling down?  To be calm and deliberately practice mindfulness while using a vehicle, yes this will change the way I use vehicles in future. 

Procrastination is delaying finding my life purpose, delaying emotional mastery and mindfullness and causing discipline to deteriorate. 

Getting back on track is the best option 

Im sick, 

Every week,

Trying to actulize, trying to live life,to my fullest potential,

Trying to do the essential,

But nothing really works, I feel like a jerk at times...

Every week always failing,

In the midst of getting noway I am sailing,

No more motivation, no more inspiration, bad habits are my masters,emotions are my masters, the pain doesn't get vaster...

With hope and faith I see the world,procrastination makes me feel right,every night it makes me make empty promises to my self,

Cause I have so much theory of self help.

I need a psychedelic. 

I'm really really greatfull fot the comman place book vedio and have an idea of what the comman place notebook can do!! 

It has great potential and one of the best techniques I've come across in self actulization. 

Comprehension has so many degrees a contemplation habit is absolutely necessary, I was trapped by blindly believeing actulized.org content now I know better.