sarapr

Pms

24 posts in this topic

@sarapr Yeah, fixing your diet is the best long-term. When mine was bad I was doing a 3 year school program that was condensed into one year. I lived mostly off dollar pizza (with spinach and artichokes etc), but still cheap gluten/ dairy crap almost daily. I barely had time to sleep let alone cook, but that's no excuse, I could have grabbed bags of apples and carrots instead. Maybe you might like to have kale chips next time instead? Anyway, I know it's a big list of herbs, but as you probably don't live near me, you could ask your local apothecary to make you something similar if you like, it works really well. Take it right after ovulation to avoid PMS symptoms. 

@sarapr Make sure you try Maca. It gets good reviews by women.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I’m sorry you are going through that, I had the same problem a while ago, my cramps were so bad that once I was walking in the street and I had to sit in the sidewalk cause I couldn’t walk, but exercising helps me a lot, when I can I exercise even in my period, but the secret was to exercise the weeks before my period comes, that phase you just described where you feel awesome, I found out when I’m ovulating I feel attractive , beautiful and in a super good mood, so I use this time to do a lot of cardio (or like people said yoga) and make my body generate the happy hormones to keep me safe in my pms phase, otherwise I would literally kill someone (or myself) ? Some months when I do not exercise I have crazy pms, back pain, cramps, migraine, my knees hurt and I feel like shit.. hope I could help you, sending you love ????

And thanks for bringing up the subject, I haven’t heard about maca and some other things people are suggesting here :) 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw