faith

Anyone Have Hppd As A Result Of Consuming Hallucinogens?

7 posts in this topic

I've been thinking about mushrooms, but I am a little taken aback that they could have long lasting mental problems. Anyone has some negative feedback on psychedelics? It doesn't have to be as severe as HPPD. Anything you can tell me will only educate me, so thank you.

@faith Understandable concern. The weird thing is, it is not a substance in a physical world altering a brain chemistry. In fact, it is an illusionary world with an illusionary substance that you assign a meaning & purpose to (both illusions also). 

The mindfuck is that can be seen after ingesting the substance (there are other methods of course) . But it is you, ultimately, who makes it that way. 

Alice can escape the rabbit hole, and there is no wizard of oz. It’s all you. 

My practical advice is start small, in nature, alone. That is how you were before you came here, so that is how you return. You’ll return to what it was before. Spoiler...you’re beautiful af. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@faith I've taken shrooms 4 times and only hallucinated straight up one time. The hallucination: things on the ground like rocks or dirt clumps all looked like belly ups frogs and reptiles. Every once and a while I'll have a double take when I see a rock or leaf. I'm not hallucinating, but I get a strong memory of my experiences. If you are in safe company, I highly suggest you do them. They'll let you understand first hand what @Nahm is talking about 

HPPD is being able to tune into that fluid state but doing it unconsciously (for actually some reason you create in your consciousness, perhaps (probably) zoning out is a tendency of mind related to it's escape-ism).

Sometimes the letters on the screen start going wavey when ever I read a trip report, but I can stop it at will simply by tuning into a more sober sense, and at will I can tune into a more trippy sense.