Michael569

Share Your Morning Routine

15 posts in this topic

I am curious what you folks do in the morning. Since the time you wake up till you go on do your daily duties. It would helps the rest of us get some thoughts/ ideas to implement in our existing routines :)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I don't have a morning routine, but i'm wondering. What makes you feel like "you" are the one choosing what "you" want to do?

Edited by Alexo45

@Michael569 Hug my GF, Being Grateful, Drink water, Coffee Black (i fast 16/8), not check any social media or news till noon.

-Wake up
-Drink 1 1/2 glasses of water
-Take a cold shower
-Meditate for 20 mins
-Visualize my goals
-Have breakfast 
-Check my to do list and get started

This is at least how it goes IDEALLY, I often get distracted by my cell phone. I try to not touch it until the routine is done. 

@Alexo45 too deep for this topic brother :D

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Damir Elezi love your routine. Man, if you are able to pull that off every day, awesome !!

Chocolate almond milk cappuccino & chill for 15 minutes or so

exercise 

meditate

(vision / planning board is a chalk painted wall where I exercise & meditate)

raw meal protein shake

kick ass

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Michael569

I deviate from this from time to time. But generally speaking this is how it goes:

• First thing I do is meditate for an hour. This ensures that I get my most important habit done first and gets me grounded for the day.
  • Next thing I do is what Tony Robbins calls Priming. It's a rapid succession of deep breathing, practicing gratitude, metta meditation, encantations and goal visualization. All in all, takes about 20 minutes. Fucking amazing, everyone needs to get on that.
  • By this point, even if I felt shitty when I woke up, I'm rocking now. I'll then make a quick all-vegatable breakfast or some green juice while listening to some music or an inspirational YouTube video. Whatever I feel is going to keep that high-vibration mood going.
  • If I have to drive somewhere, I'll throw on Audible while driving.

So that's it. Takes almost two hours by the time it's all done. But whenever I start my day this way, the rest usually goes so smoothly it's crazy. That good mood I spent two hours consciously creating in the morning can carry all the way through.

Hola, friends! 

• 7:30 - Wake up ( ~ 5-10 minutes of stretching in bed)
  • 7:40 - Exercise
  • 7:50 - Shower and stuff
  • 8:00 - 30 minutes of concentration/meditation
  • 8:30 - Breakfast
  • 8:45 - Ready to go out

@Damir Elezi @Shiva Cold shower seems interesting. Definitely going to try it out.

Edited by onedude

@onedude it has a great impact on discipline and gets you awake instantly. Great way to start the day if you ask me

@aurum really impressive. I'm going to look into Priming method, haven't heard about it before, thanks for sharing !

@Alexo45

On ‎02‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 10:46 AM, Alexo45 said:

What makes you feel like "you" are the one choosing what "you" want to do?

I've just been sitting here for the last 5 minutes trying to find out and I can't :D I want to do this more often now, this is tons of fun xD Thank you!