sweater

Thc + Meditation

16 posts in this topic

Thoughts? Meditating while high, could it help with consciousness work?

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

On 10/31/2017 at 0:32 AM, sweater said:

Thoughts? Meditating while high, could it help with consciousness work?

It tends to intensify/alter the meditation. I have achieved deeper states while high, but I don't think it is worth it long term. You don't want to rely on a drug to reach certain states.

@sweater
In my opinion it is almost always beneficial during the high, but it is kind of a trade off, you will be very muzzy the next day and maybe even the day after. So it is not really worth it especially when you are already on a high level of consciousness. One point for it though is that it gets you to release resistance so it might help you with shadow work indeed.
I was smoking it maybe 5 times in total over the course of the past 2 years in which I was doing alot of spiritual work and I can tell you that with every time I did it I enjoyed it even less because of the days after it. It feels like all the clarity I build up is suddenly gone for those days.

@sweater That shit broke my cherry. Reality became insanity as I sat and observed people going about their daily business.Than I looked at my own life and seen the same. Absolute -stark reality. This was many years ago. "Angle dust" Yea. Don't let the name fool you.  If you want to see reality as it is without the additives and colorization of the ego, this shit will show you. I guess that was my first true experience of 'ego death'.

7 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@sweater That shit broke my cherry. Reality became insanity as I sat and observed people going about their daily business.Than I looked at my own life and seen the same. Absolute -stark reality. This was many years ago. "Angle dust" Yea. Don't let the name fool you.  If you want to see reality as it is without the additives and colorization of the ego, this shit will show you. I guess that was my first true experience of 'ego death'.

Are you suggesting PCP for consciousness work? 

4 hours ago, Arman said:

Are you suggesting PCP for consciousness work? 

@Arman No.

6 hours ago, Friend said:

@cetus56 You smoked PCP!? Lol

@Friend Haha, yea your right-my bad. It was PCP not THC (it has been a very long time). Actually it was both. Somebody turned me on to a joint laced with angel dust. And no, I wouldn't suggest it for any use.

As far as THC alone. I find it has different effects on consciousness work. Sometimes it's very contemplative and focused. Other times the mind just wants to wander all over the place. For me the setting can make a difference too. For instance, if I smoke a joint and sit in nature, I totally dissolve into it with no separation. Everything becomes one field of consciousness or Samadhi experience. I wouldn't make smoking it a habit that needs to be relied on, but it can show you a very different view of reality.

Great experiences, but in my view not much growth, true growth is when you let go of seeking experiences, just my thoughts.

Past 2 weeks I've been clean of all negative influences (I consider weed also a negative influence to some extent) and have had the best growth. Also my third eye is thanking me. 

Weed takes you out of clarity, just my take on it. It is a trickster in my view and the highs have a price. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

It speeds things up, intensify it. Smoked weed for 2 years while meditating, had a spiritual breakthrough after that. Would never happen without weed. All I can say now is that reality as we know it exist but doesn't at the same time, there are other realities out there (and entities), just as real as normal consciousness, or physical reality. Weed can upon that world up, but you have to smoke a lot and have the intention of self-inquiry, meditation.

@sweater you'll feel good for 15 minutes then you'll feel "permafried", tired, pleasure seeking, and stupid for the next day...I used to smoke everyday....that's the way the cookie crumbles 

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

I´m deeply in the zone when I smoke weed. Most of the time I "use" it for writing. Even so I don´t intent it, I do sometimes meditate when I´m high.

With weed-brownies I´m definetely more concentrated and relaxed, so it helps me to stay longer in focus when I´m meditating.

On 10/31/2017 at 0:44 AM, Ragib Ashraf said:

I do think however that it's an effective tool for revealing deep subconscious programs inside you that otherwise stay hidden behind the scenes throughout the day.

Yes. Im thinking the same. I been different lately. 

On 11/1/2017 at 3:56 PM, onacloudynight said:

You don't want to rely on a drug to reach certain states.

You right. 

On 11/1/2017 at 4:23 PM, LaucherJunge said:

One point for it though is that it gets you to release resistance so it might help you with shadow work indeed.

?

On 11/2/2017 at 8:15 AM, Highest said:

All I can say now is that reality as we know it exist but doesn't at the same time, there are other realities out there (and entities), just as real as normal consciousness, or physical reality. Weed can upon that world up, but you have to smoke a lot and have the intention of self-inquiry, meditation.

??Bro im thinking in the same lines. Honestly. 

23 hours ago, elias said:

I´m deeply in the zone when I smoke weed. Most of the time I "use" it for writing.

Same. I just journal and its like i journal deep things about myself or whatever. Its like thoughts that normally dont get out when im sober get out and this is a huge break for me cause i always found it hard to let the things that go on in my mind be let out. 

@sweater do you feel a difference in the way you use it? bong, vaporizer, joint, - cookies etc? 

1 hour ago, sweater said:

Its like thoughts that normally dont get out when im sober

feeling the same.

I have quite a lot off so I have to remind myself not to "overconsume" it. even so I consider it most of the time as one of the greatest moments, not only in writing

On 31/10/2017 at 1:32 AM, sweater said:

Meditating while high, could it help with consciousness work?

in my experience, i just felt retarded.

meditation is not relaxed retardment.
meditation is relaxed alertness.

wake up!

unborn Truth

@ajasatya Im be honest. I feel like it made me smarter and more aware. Idk.