Michael569

Fluoride Free Tooth Paste. Safe In Long-term?

7 posts in this topic

Do you guys have any experience? Is it safe to go fluoride-free for long term dental health? 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

That question would also interest me, I know people who really don't use it and now I am considering using fluorid-free toothpaste aswell.

The best way to find out is to give it a try...

I’ve made my own fluoride-free toothpaste since June and have had no dental issues so far.

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

Fresh Natural Springs should have naturally occurring fluoride at a rate of 0.05ppm and the fluoride they put in our tap water and toothpastes, food supplies, ect.. is quite different a lot worse then naturally occurring fluoride and its more like 0.8 - 2.0ppm or more which is toxic levels overtime.

B R E A T H E

Flouride is toxic, so avoid it. Ugly By Nature makes a toothpaste without fluoride and cruelty- free. 

If you go look at a children's toothpaste in a regular supermarket you see that it says something in the line of: ONLY GIVE YOUR BABY A VERY LITTLE AMOUNT AND MAKE SURE THEY DON'T GET FLOURIDE ANYWHERE ELSE!! A SIZE OF A PEA TOPS! :o

Flouride is pure toxic, and you don't need it at all. it is only because of the standard poor diet (meat/dairy) that fluoride is needed to clean up rotten meat in the teeth, stomach and so on. 

You can also make your own toothpaste, that is what I do. It makes my breath fresh, it cleans my teeth so amazing like I just have been to the dentist:

- organic coconut oil

- baking soda

- pebermint oil 

good luck

PS. Stay away from mainstream products all together, they don't care about your long-term health at all. I have studied business and marketing so please trust me on this. You don't NEED anything corporations are selling you. 

Edited by Little Plant

@Little Plant thanks for all your suggestions. I am slowly trying to get myself of the mainstream cosmetics getting into natural ingredients. I'll have a look at the toothpaste from Ugly By Nature, cheers ! :)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus