Ryan_047

There Is No Reason To Do Anything

42 posts in this topic

On 11/2/2017 at 3:52 AM, Ryan_047 said:

The way she talks and explains things suggest that there is actually a reason/meaning for our life on Earth...to expand the Universe.I don't know where this knowledge comes from and how it can be proven so I am confused.I don't think that she lies or tries to manipulate..but I just don't understand.

She claims to be ESP. So that means she can see things in other realms which we can't. That's what she says is the main reason she knows so much at such a young age.

On 10/28/2017 at 11:27 PM, Ryan_047 said:

There is no afterlife in which we will remember our achievements in life.There is no heaven/hell/reincarnation or other stuff like this.When we die,we die.Nothing remains.

I often think..what if I would die right now?Why should I bother becoming enlightened or finding deeper truths about life if everything is going to end at some point?..

To anyone who is thinking about replying to this thread..why are doing what you're doing?For wht reason that important to you are you developing yourself? Why add value to a reason if what you're going to achieve doesn't have any value in of itself and will inevitably disappear?

I've asked these questions to myself and I this is the answer I got from myself. First I didn't know why I was born and how I was born. I don't know what will happen if I die. Now I'm not even sure of who the fuck I am because I don't think I'm the body or the mind because mind is because of brain which is a part of the body which is there because 2 cells from my parents multiplied and formed this. Now where is 'me' here ? The 'I' seems to have suddenly realized that this body is its. But where is 'I' and what the fuck is 'I' , i have no idea. And you are assuming that there would be nothing after death. How do you know that there is nothing after death ??? I wish to find what is there after death while I'm alive. If I don't find, well I at least tried. I don't think there is anything else worth doing other than trying to know. If I find then great. If I find that there is nothing after death, then great. Given that it seems some people have indeed known, it may not be impossible... That's why I'm trying to know.