Ryan_047

There Is No Reason To Do Anything

42 posts in this topic

I've been slacking off recently..I don't see any reason at all to do anything.Why study,meditate or improve myself in any way?For what reason? One day I am going to inevitably die.One day the entire human race will die.Even if we manage to colonize other planets to ensure our survival,the Universe will die,and therefore we too.

I am not a fully developed human being,I am far from that.I have emotional problems, there is a lot to develop about myself..but why?To experience happiness?What is happiness?It just an emotion,and what does an emotion is?Some chemical reactions in your body.That's it.It is no different from anxiety, depression,stress,love, courage etc...Why should I even bother to do anything to cause some chemical reactions in my body?

Why should we create purpose in our lives?Why should we fight for anything?That something that we are fighting for is going to die/disappear and no one will ever remember it again.There is no afterlife in which we will remember our achievements in life.There is no heaven/hell/reincarnation or other stuff like this.When we die,we die.Nothing remains.

I often think..what if I would die right now?Why should I bother becoming enlightened or finding deeper truths about life if everything is going to end at some point?..

Please.. don't spam any of Leo's videos here.. chanches are that I've seen it.Just write..

To anyone who is thinking about replying to this thread..why are doing what you're doing?For what reason that important to you are you developing yourself? Why add value to a reason if what you're going to achieve doesn't have any value in of itself and will inevitably disappear?

@Ryan_047 Some of the phases / processes I’ve been through in my life;

everything matters a lot cause I have to make money, take care of my family, feed us, etc. 

Nothing matters because ultimately nothing matters. There is no ultimate point so why would I give a shit or bother at all. I’m stuck having to work and it blows.

Nothing matters because I am eternal infinite love and I am unfathomably lucky to know that nothing matters. All pressure is off. All illusions others try to project onto me are gone. I can do anything I want simply for the enjoyment of doing it, because, ultimately, all is well, I am forever, and none of this means anything. 

Everything Is. I am a filter of matters / doesn’t matter. 

Whatever it is, it is.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm What is this love you are talking about?Where does it come from?How can you actually prove that such thing even exists in the first place?If you can't prove it,then it's no different from religion or personal beliefs about how the world works.

@ryan_047 

"What is happiness?It just an emotion,and what does an emotion is?"

What you state here is not accurate. Happiness is not an emotional high. 

Why am I doing what i'm doing? Because I intellectually understand the truths Leo speaks about but I haven't experience/brought them into my being.

There is a quote by Adayshanti, "To know, and not to be, is to still not to really know."

So ya, I might know some stuff, but if i'm still a piece of shit to this temporary universe, it indicates that I don't actually know anything.

@Ryan_047 That's right.

Welcome to freedom.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Ryan_047
Because I love the struggle of life and the beautiful moments of life, which I both am able to create by myself. The answer is simply a passion for this opportunity of life and opportunity to express, which really is a miracle that we are here able to percieve anything, the beauty of life is so infinite that I don't think repeating "I love living" a million years could still get you on the level of appreciation that it really deserves.
You have to learn to love life in order for it to start really being worth doing anything, I never asked myself that question going trough all the suffering in the past I just did what had to be done and it led me to where I am, the paradise I created for myself. You are very stuck on the concept of time, it doesen't work like that, even just the next higher dimension already has fluid time which means you are eternal in there, the universe is eternal in there because every moment exists at the same time eternally, so there is nobody to be remembered and nobody will disappear you are already eternal, every single of your actions is eternal.

3 hours ago, Ryan_047 said:

@Nahm What is this love you are talking about?Where does it come from?How can you actually prove that such thing even exists in the first place?If you can't prove it,then it's no different from religion or personal beliefs about how the world works.

there is nothing provable.  i suggest those are questions for you. i do love you though.  lol ❤️

@Ryan_047 I try to see it more simple as of late there is no need for existential crisis, we are all here and we can do stuff we love and find fun and you pursue that because it feels good and that is enough, why is that not enough?

For example i love playing guitar and i really need no explanation why i love that, i love music because i love music, i feel good making music and listening to it.

Same for doing stuff with friends, cooking a nice meal, having sex, walking though nature, watching a good movie, reading a good book, having a good workout etc etc.

There can be huge struggles in attaining all that stuff but that is also what gives it its meaning, no white without black, no darkness without light and no pleasure without struggle.

The good feelings and the dopamine hits are not simple chemical reactions, what can a microscope and a brain scan tell you really ? it shows that something is happening in your head yes but what really? where is the evidence of it being meaningless ? noone knows their deeper meaning now, maybe after a million years of evolution we can tell about the meaning but right now just try to get the good things for the sake of it being good things and that is all we know and good enough for now.

once you can see this an existential crisis like that looks completely absurd.

If you had major trauma of some sort maybe there are different rules and so if that is case i cannot completely comprehend what that means for you and i want to be humble about that because life can get extremely awesome as well as extremely tragic, ive read enough dark stuff about serial killers, concentration camps, wars, torture, plagues, drugwars etc etc but realizing that life can be that bad it is clear to me that we must try to live for the good much more and knowing the good and the bad it is clear what to strive for.

Feeling good,getting dopamine hits, feeling love, humor is all real to me because u can feel it. is in short completely self evident.

That is the best conclusion i can come up with and i gave that a LOT of thought because i have had these depressive times myself and i can tell you that you're wrong about it all being meaningless.

That is also the reason i'm reacting because i can relate to it a bit and i think you have to lose this attitude as it is a time/energy waste u will realize this sooner or later.

13 hours ago, Ryan_047 said:

What is this love you are talking about?Where does it come from?How can you actually prove that such thing even exists in the first place?

You do or do not do anything for love.

Early on in life you may do this for someone else's love.

Later you may get disillusioned with this and tend to give up on it, or do give up on it.

And later, you may see that all love is self generated.

Still later, you may see that the love that you witness is your own love reflected back to you.

--

Being in the disillusioned phase for long enough, it may look like there is no love (I knew this well). But this is because you are moving from looking for love to generating, extending, or being love.

And you find this love by either generating it yourself, or by finding something small that you love and nurturing/extending/expanding the love from that, or by being the love that you are - whichever appeals to you.

(Whatever appeals is always love, either a cry for love, or an expression of love.)

Edited by dorg

Thank you, please we need you as much as you wake up. This world shall perish, true life is after death if mankind just knew. There is nothing to do, but at the same time a human being cannot just sit at home and do nothing, he has to do something, no matter what it is. That's just human nature. Make the best out of it.

There's no pupose in life so nature gave us a monkey ego to have purposes in order to keep moving your ass and keep expanding the universe.

But here you got the key: Happiness and pleasurte feels good in the body, pain and suffering feels horrible, so you can make an idea of which way to choose. Everything follows an intelligent pattern, created by a superior mind and this mind wants us to love each others, otherwise killing and hiting people would feel awesome.

@Ryan_047 something to consider....Siddhartha could not prove a single thing to you. Jesus could stand in front of you, give you are personal sermon, and convince you of nothing. The miracle is that you actually are the one. It would be impossible for anything to be forced into you. Are you getting a sense of what you’ve got to work with? Of how powerful you are? You can not be convinced. Like Leo said, that’s freedom. Pure freedom. Do with it what you will. It’s a gift of unimaginable magnitude. I suggest letting go of focus on relativity to self, and venturing into giving and experiencing love as deeply as possible with every breathe. If it’s about you, then there is nothing worthwhile. If it’s about what you can experience, that is infinite. I trust you will not believe me.  I am of course, like everyone, only speaking from my own experience. I also am the one. 

19 hours ago, Ryan_047 said:

everything is going to end at some point

this is the great ignorance.

how can something that never even started have an end?
what is it that dies?
what is it that's perceiving these messages?
what's it that's born?

welcome to eternity (again).

unborn Truth

@LaucherJunge Life sucks for me.How can I love a life that sucks?Yeah,I can think that things will get better at some point and then I'll be able to love life.But how does a good life and a bad life differ?They don't.How can you actually come to love life no matter the circumstances?

@Ryan_047 You are missing a fact that life simply is. Yes it's not always pleasant, but when you start to notice it's existence, that it's a miracle that anything exists at all, then it gets comforting. It's an acquired taste, at first you might not even notice it, but he more practice you do, the more and more you will start enjoying it. 

@Ryan_047
Because you don't expand like the universe itself, without having a hard time in life. The single factor everyone who became a spiritual master has in common is suffering, suffering which pushed them to the point they stand at now, where they finally are able to love life itself.
I personally even go to the point that I am able to enjoy pain, because I see that it is just a compass to show you the right direction.

Edited by LaucherJunge

4 hours ago, Ryan_047 said:

Life sucks for me.How can I love a life that sucks?Yeah,I can think that things will get better at some point and then I'll be able to love life.But how does a good life and a bad life differ?They don't.How can you actually come to love life no matter the circumstances?

@Ryan_047 sooner or later you see that the bad times help you appreciate the good times, then, after enough experience and with growing awareness, you appreciate the bad times too because you naturally contemplate and self investigate more during a bad time and this often leads to a realization - which, as this cycle repeats, leads to more and better good time. In due course this cycling reduces significantly in magnitude as you more and more appreciate all facets of life.

Edited by dorg

just 4 fun

just to experience shit

just living and enjoy my journey

(but I have too emotional crisis, existential questions that are quite depressiv and nailing me) I don´t have the answers. But keep going

13 hours ago, Alexo45 said:

1) Don't tell him lies. "You" can't choose what you want, it only seems that way.

2) He shouldn't want neither of those. A life in duality is not a life but a prison.

3) He's not. No one is. 

Different advice for different levels of development.