Jonson

I Am Butthurt And Ignorant So I Call Others Ignorant

9 posts in this topic

Hello guys  :)  

My name is Hans , I'm 16 , I live in Romania (EU) and I go to high school . 

I follow many self-help teachers  , fitness guys  and a lot of debates like Religion vs Atheism (i feel like they should all just watch Leo's videos ) . 

I notice that there are  many unnecessary conflicts between my friends , at school , at home or anywhere . The way sometimes I try to solve these problems is by going deeper than they do ,  asking them what caused the initial problem and trying to see both sides , trying to see the good in every side  , the common goal -the solution - but what they do is they just debate and debate trying to prove their points (usually they just say their opinions without having any arguments to back it up)  - and what they usually say to me is that I AM JUST PHILOSOPHISING and there is no point for me to talk or something like this .  This happens to me even in school with teachers or in certain groups of people .  They say that i am ignorant and arrogant  by doing so ," philosophising" , or that I want to be a smartass  . 

I see that people don't take me seriously : I think it is because of my lack of verbal skill and because i am usually a funny guy  and I make many stupid but very funny jokes  -  they misinterpret that as "i am not a serious guy and i can't say anything constructive " often , which is absolutely stupid - Why tf would you not take someone seriously just because he sometimes intentionally plays certain characters , says stupid jokes - the goal being to make people laugh and smile .  But who they take seriously is people who make fun of others in a funny way ,but they are always perfect of course  . And I don't want to say that i don't do all these shitty things , i do !  but i recognize my mistakes  , i try to be aware of them . I just want people to be more aware of their thinking process .

Of course there are some people who understand me  and I really appreciate them , they are amazing people .  

Edited by Jonson

Also, become more conscious yourself and this won't be a problem anymore. I know this is not much of help right now, but it's the truth. I was once in your place. Props for "dealing" with this at 16.

Edited by Alexo45

The real test of whether you're worthy or not of this spiritual journey, is to see if you can handle and accept the world the way it is right now. God has the power to change the world however he wants. If it wanted the human race to be the most mature things in the universe, we would be. But we're not, precisely because god doesn't want it that way. Learn to accept all of god, not just the parts you like.Capture.PNG

3 hours ago, Jonson said:

Hello guys  :)  

My name is Hans , I'm 16 , I live in Romania (EU) and I go to high school . 

I follow many self-help teachers  , fitness guys  and a lot of debates like Religion vs Atheism (i feel like they should all just watch Leo's videos ) . 

I notice that there are  many unnecessary conflicts between my friends , at school , at home or anywhere . The way sometimes I try to solve these problems is by going deeper than they do ,  asking them what caused the initial problem and trying to see both sides , trying to see the good in every side  , the common goal -the solution - but what they do is they just debate and debate trying to prove their points (usually they just say their opinions without having any arguments to back it up)  - and what they usually say to me is that I AM JUST PHILOSOPHISING and there is no point for me to talk or something like this .  This happens to me even in school with teachers or in certain groups of people .  They say that i am ignorant and arrogant  by doing so ," philosophising" , or that I want to be a smartass  . 

I see that people don't take me seriously : I think it is because of my lack of verbal skill and because i am usually a funny guy  and I make many stupid but very funny jokes  -  they misinterpret that as "i am not a serious guy and i can't say anything constructive " often , which is absolutely stupid - Why tf would you not take someone seriously just because he sometimes intentionally plays certain characters , says stupid jokes - the goal being to make people laugh and smile .  But who they take seriously is people who make fun of others in a funny way ,but they are always perfect of course  . And I don't want to say that i don't do all these shitty things , i do !  but i recognize my mistakes  , i try to be aware of them . I just want people to be more aware of their thinking process .

Of course there are some people who understand me  and I really appreciate them , they are amazing people .  

I think you have pointed to the problem yourself. It's not just that people are ignorant, the problem that you really need to solve is your own ignorance. Why are people ignorant? Why is it so difficult to change them? Why do they not take people like you serious?

You seem to be completely ignorant about all these questions. If you think you are smart, then consider to learn how to be humble. A smart person is aware of his own ignorance, and thus will be careful to call himself more enlightened than others.

You can realize that the people who you call ignorant do the same thing you do. They do not question their own opinions and instead try to enlighten others. This is what debates are all about. They are not meant to create growth, they are meant to distribute opinions. And think about it, why would you start distributing opinions of you are 16 years old? You probably know that you are ignorant, you are infact so ignorant that you do not even understand why you cannot convert people to your ideology. How about informing yourself first before you try to change the world? 

You will spend your entire life trying to rid yourself of ignorance, because there is no shortage of it, and there never will be. Isn't it a waste of time to make other people understand if you yourself have not understood? You can realize that every frustration you have comes from ignorance, from a lack of understanding. 

You can't change people because you have not yet learned how to change yourself.

Glory to Israel

@Jonson Hi! believe it or not, what you have stated is very ignorant to some people. It’s all relative. It’s a really great opportunity to love. For your age, you are doing so well! You will likely blow this off, because it may be some number of years away for you, but, the people you are referring to, are God, literally. You are ignorant that you are “God”, and as such, you are referring to “God” as ignorant. The whole thing is you. All of reality is your illusion. The seperations and distinctions are imposed beliefs. The miracle, that can’t be believed or accepted, only experienced, is that this is true for you, and for every person. Keep kickin ass! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Johnson, realize that even though your intentions may be good, you are cutting people's learning curves. All wisdom, advice and help is relative. There are many stages in personal development in many scales, if you get at least one of them wrong for one person, the advice - no matter how foundational,  deep or true it is - isn't going to do jack shit. 

Also, agreeing with Nahm. Stop fucking preaching and if you really think you need to change people, get down to their level and respect them as the way they are before helping them. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

:):):) :):)  :) :)  :)  Omg thank you all for your time :)  I am very happy now  :) It is so true .. i actually didn't solve my problems , i didn't learn a lot of things that i wanted to learn  , i didn't  get a girlfriend , i didn't establish the habits that i wanted ... and just kept philosophising and watching videos and idealising about how everyone should behave and how everyone should treat me :)))  i'm sorry for that title ... i was just butthurt cause someone called me stupid :))) probably am :)) Love you guys .. thanks for everything :D

Edited by Jonson

I alwAys think about how i should have the ideal life ,about how i should be the smartass ,  how i should work and learn and then i preach like a fcking arogant idiot and i don't even take action ..

I always just think about myself ...  and i criticize people who actually  work for their living , work for their money   , while i am just here not doing anything 

Edited by Jonson

You’re aware of that though. ?? We’re all in our processes. I was realizing my hypocrisys around ten years or so older than you. You’re doing great. When I am not feeling the get up and go, I counterintuitively stop, sit, and do literally nothing. No phone, no convo’s, literally nothing. After some time the inspiration and motivation come right back, and the troubles actually do seem to ‘melt like lemon drops’.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE