Hardkill

Is Anyone Familiar With Blowout Game?

31 posts in this topic

Also, SFRL, I am afraid that I've already been trying your idea for years. It's still not enough and it's still not fun, for the most part.

I am doing my very best and I am still a loser who has been very cruelly misled by most, but not all, of the PUA community.

I am really not trying to argue with you guys for the sake of it. I am really not. In fact, trolling is the very last thing I want to do.

Edited by Hardkill

8 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Also, SFRL, I am afraid that I've already been trying your idea for years. It's still not enough and it's still not fun, for the most part.

I am doing my very best and I am still a loser who has been very cruelly misled by most, but not all, of the PUA community.

I am really not trying to argue with you guys for the sake of it. I am really not. In fact, trolling is the very last thing I want to do.

Stop approaching girls right now all together. For now. 

What does the rest of your life look like? 

Edited by SFRL

@Hardkill so what were the girls like that you had success with? 

Let's focus on your successes for a moment and not your failures. 

I am interested to know how that went down. 

Edited by SFRL

It just happened I believe. I really don't have time to go into depth about each and every success I had.

@Hardkill I am asking because a lot of times the guys that say they really struggle are simply trying to get girls way out of their league. 

That's no revelation, everybody knows what, but it's simply true. 

Edited by SFRL

13 hours ago, SFRL said:

@Hardkill I am asking because a lot of times the guys that say they really struggle are simply trying to get girls way out of their league. 

That's no revelation, everybody knows what, but it's simply true. 

So, then what about the idea that "no girl is unattainable. You have to have a positive mindset"? 

On 10/29/2017 at 2:30 PM, Hardkill said:

So, then what about the idea that "no girl is unattainable. You have to have a positive mindset"? 

You shouldn't take that too literal. 

There must have been something that made these women feel uncomfortable when you approached them. When you encounter a problem during an approach, your ego becomes defensive. It does it in either of the two ways: you get insecure, stifled and shy, or you overcompensate by being too bold, too aggressive, too "I don't give a fuck"-like, too rude etc. You should exercise accepting your vulnerability at that moment. And remember about reframes "I don't want to make you unconfortable but…" "You'll think I'm weird but…", "I was just kidding" etc. If you want to do direct approach consider the way that RSD Tyler once described as "being like a cute baby boy that just wants a cookie and cannot help it" You cannot get angry with that boy cause he's so adorable. To do it that way you must be fun. You cannot be desperate and pushy (you don't want to take, you want to give!).  If you are fun, two things happen: you give value (fun) to women so they are more accepting of your company, you are not associated with any kind of threat. You must excerise observing women's reactions to know when to withdraw pressure when they get uncomfortable.

On 11/1/2017 at 6:58 AM, Kimasxi said:

There must have been something that made these women feel uncomfortable when you approached them. When you encounter a problem during an approach, your ego becomes defensive. It does it in either of the two ways: you get insecure, stifled and shy, or you overcompensate by being too bold, too aggressive, too "I don't give a fuck"-like, too rude etc. You should exercise accepting your vulnerability at that moment. And remember about reframes "I don't want to make you unconfortable but…" "You'll think I'm weird but…", "I was just kidding" etc. If you want to do direct approach consider the way that RSD Tyler once described as "being like a cute baby boy that just wants a cookie and cannot help it" You cannot get angry with that boy cause he's so adorable. To do it that way you must be fun. You cannot be desperate and pushy (you don't want to take, you want to give!).  If you are fun, two things happen: you give value (fun) to women so they are more accepting of your company, you are not associated with any kind of threat. You must excerise observing women's reactions to know when to withdraw pressure when they get uncomfortable.

I've tried Tyler's way and it didn't work for me.