Dodo

The Most Powerful And Easy Lucid Dreaming Technique (be Lucid Tonight!)

7 posts in this topic

Today I stumbled upon a gem. I woke up at 5am and decided to put on some binaural beats for healing. I decided to treat my smoking addiction, so put this on:

I lied on top of my sheets and on my back - I don't know if this makes a difference, but mentioning it anyway.

So all of a sudden, I was experiencing being in the same bed, but fighting with the pillows, as if someone was pushing on the other side. I even fell from the bed, only to discover afterwards that it was all just in my head when I woke up. It was so realistic. 

After a few tussles like that I knew it is time for reality checks. Because the dream states I experienced while listening to this were some of the most realistic and interesting dreams ever. 

Sure as 1,2,3 the next dream, I just looked at my hand (this is the best way to know if you're dreaming!!!!) and my hands looked like they were joint with some skin between the fingers - like a fish creature - that's how I knew it's a dream. From there - LUCID DREAMING BABY. No journaling, no stress. Just some beats and looking at your hand.

Please try it out and report with results. This is exciting. Next, I will do some meditation in there. I flew out of my old apartment just now (6 story high) :D FeelsGood

@Nahm Tagging you in because I know you wanted to be lucid, maybe try this out.

TLDR

Let's put the steps:

1) Wake up 2 hours before you actually should wake up.

2) Put this on with headphones

3) Lay on your back

4) When you experience anything no matter how real it looks, take a second or two to look at your hand a couple times from both sides - It is 99.999% sure that if you're dreaming your hand will not look like a normal hand. 

5) You are lucid

6) :)))))))))) :D

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

I'll give it a try.

Check this one :

https://t4.bcbits.com/stream/c34e07aaf9d1f74882f0392df3bb88be/mp3-128/3439842652?p=0&ts=1509221234&t=56a0bcf46d7b08c9c51035e1bc44a91730947562&token=1509221234_df963350e82f11e134923e7c3eca725dbf01ba18

Source : Indigo Aura (Bandcamp)

"This track was made using the "Factor 9" music scale, this scale is based on sacred geometry and the harmonic series. All of the frequencies in this music are perfect multiples of the bass drone, and so all the tones vibrate perfectly inside each other creating new harmonics and mystical ghost tunes that ring like bells and hint at "the music of the spheres". This geometric sound is very pleasing and has powerful balancing, relaxing and awakening effects on people, creating an overall feeling of calm, peace and personal empowerment. D = 288 Hz, F# = 360 Hz, A = 432 Hz and C# = 540 Hz"

Edited by Soulbass

11 minutes ago, Soulbass said:

I'll give it a try.

Check this one :

https://t4.bcbits.com/stream/c34e07aaf9d1f74882f0392df3bb88be/mp3-128/3439842652?p=0&ts=1509221234&t=56a0bcf46d7b08c9c51035e1bc44a91730947562&token=1509221234_df963350e82f11e134923e7c3eca725dbf01ba18

Source : Indigo Aura (Bandcamp)

"This track was made using the "Factor 9" music scale, this scale is based on sacred geometry and the harmonic series. All of the frequencies in this music are perfect multiples of the bass drone, and so all the tones vibrate perfectly inside each other creating new harmonics and mystical ghost tunes that ring like bells and hint at "the music of the spheres". This geometric sound is very pleasing and has powerful balancing, relaxing and awakening effects on people, creating an overall feeling of calm, peace and personal empowerment. D = 288 Hz, F# = 360 Hz, A = 432 Hz and C# = 540 Hz"

I am listening to a lot of C# recently as Bashar has said it is the tone of the Earth ? 

Will check out link when I get home

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

I've tried different techniques for months. I managed to become lucid three times. what surprised me: it was spontaneously. it was those nights where I didn't try, I didn't even think about it. frustrating in some way, but also funnyxD 

I'll give your technique a try! 

whatever arises, love that

I look forward to trying these out starting tonight.  I've been trying these techniques recently and have almost had a couple of lucid dreams, but every time I get close, something happens that scares me out of the lucidity.  ( I yelled my friend's name, for example, and that gave my a jolt )  I will keep at it and look forward to these tracks.  

Oh - I had read somewhere that youtube compresses the audio and Binaural beats may be more effective from the original source.  Anyone know about that?  I'm new to it, so I can definitely feel it working... physically as well.

@Dodo I didn't get lucid from it, but I've listened to it a lot throughout the day and it has great calming and clarifying effects on me, so thank you :) 

@Immortal peace hey man. I’d be interested to know more. I’ve been listening to beats for several days. I didn’t last night though. Can you tell me more? About your experience?