Elephant

How To Test If It’s Lsd?

18 posts in this topic

Hi! 

Does anyone know how to test if it’s actuall LSD? I know that there are test-kits but i guess there is nothing else i can do by my self?^_^

Yeah you're right, a test-kit is the way to go.

Edited by Azrael

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

I’ve read that the erlich test not always is the ultimate test tho, anyone know something else I should test it with? :)

@Elephant

1. Only get it from a quality source that has plenty of good reviews
  2. Then test it with Erlich
  3. Then consume a small test-dose (like 1/4th of a tab)
  4. Then trip for real

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

It’s from a stranger in my area, so we will atleast meet.... good reviews?... as I would order it?

If it's from a stranger, it should be from a stranger who is well-reviewed in your personal friend network. If it's a blind date, with no references, I'd be very careful and skeptical. No reason it couldn't be a good source, but you need to be more on-gaurd. 

Personally, I'd be more confident in a well reviewed source from the darknet for real LSD. Better yet IMO is to stick with 1P-LSD or 1A-LSD (aka ALD-52) from the clearnet, which are every bit as good as LSD. Don't want to go into it too much here, but those molecules are prodrugs for LSD, so they are functionally equivalent. And they have the benefit of being unregulated in general and coming from well reviewed and trustable sources in general.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@Elephant I don't recommend getting your stuff on the streets.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I am new to this but my friend says he knows a dealer who is very trustworthy, does that count as being "on the streets"? 

@Leo Gura @Leo Gura

Yeah but that’s the only way I could get it, I have no other contacts what so ever. 

Darknet is the only other way if so.

As others have said there is also 1P-LSD. Maybe you could do a research on that and decide if it's a better option.

5 hours ago, zunnyman said:

@Leo Gura I am new to this but my friend says he knows a dealer who is very trustworthy, does that count as being "on the streets"? 

Yup

@Elephant An easy way to determine if it's acid or not: If it tastes bitter on your tongue tip IT IS NOT LSD, but probably 25i-NBOMe which the media likes to call LSD, but it's NOT. It's highly dangerous. Still get a test-kit, but don't be afraid or concerned cause that's even worse than being a little risky in my opinion, we create our own reality in every second for God's sake!  9_9 So attract an amazing experience and you will get it. 

Start letting go of all this fear and over-seriousness in concern to psychedelics, it's bad vibes to send out

Can I be sure it’s not shit if I do the erlich test, or is it still alot of other drugs it could be??

@Little Plant

Buy a test-kit if you feel like it, it's only you who can take responsibility for your actions and consequences. Make a decision, and then let go of all the doubt and negativity and be grateful for having the experience you are about to have. LSD is absolutely awesome 

@Little Plant Yeah probably, but as soon as I google around for negative shit about lsd it seems like there is so much of it too. But it’s kind of obvious that if something fucks you up mentally you always go to the internet and try seek for advice, which is’nt always the case if the experience were good. 

I’ve bought a test-kit and it comes quite soon :)

1 hour ago, Little Plant said:

@Elephant You will always find negative shit if you are looking for it. Source always finds its way, so be careful :D:x

Source will find it’s way, I don’t qute understand, haha. 

Btw, do you know how long psillocybin holds in a vacumbag?^_^